Électricien get in here

Check t'as combien de caille sur le breaker de ton caille qui a présentement un thermostat.

Si tu as juste 1 caille et que tu es filé en 12-2 tu peux assurément en mettre un autre sur le meme circuit...

Si tu as plus qu'un caille faudrait tu voies c'est combien de watts chacun pour être sur de pas dépasser l'ampérage.

Sinon tu poses un tstat sur ton autre caille.

Une chose importante: assure-toi que tes joints de marettes sont bien serrés... Au tstat et au caille.

You can use 1 Termostat for both heaters dependant on the wattage of each. Your at the limit with 3800 watts on 12/2 wire (Also dependant on the max wattage of your thermostat). The easiest method would be to bypass the integrated thermostat and add a wall thermostat. If you have an unfinished basement the best method is to go through the floor and come back up in the wall where the thermostat is going. I highly recommend against putting the thermostat above the baseboard, heat rises and will give the thermostat false readings of temperature. I always install my thermostats on an inside wall opposite the baseboard, out of direct sunlight if possible.

Ca mesure combien tes deux cailles?

2i8eu54.png

Back