1987 RX7 Turbo w/LS2 V8

Kart72

Legacy Member
1987 RX7 Turbo w/LS2 V8 (New price)

I am considering selling my RX7 as I am so busy with work that I have little time to enjoy. The body is an extremely clean 1987 Turbo II RX7 which has 150,000km on it. The drivetrain is an 2005 LS2/M12 T56 dropout from a GTO purchased out of the US. The motor had 31,000 miles on it when it was shipped to me and I have put about 4000km on the car since completing the swap. I have all the documentation from the dropout including the carfax from the car it was taken from showing the exact milage. The only things remaining to be done on the car is the speedo swap to electrical (its all wired for it I just need to modify the cluster) and install the passenger side DC2 recaro seat. I am currently trying to finish both of those items when I have time. Car is currently plated in Ontario but I am moving to Montreal end of the month and will probably bring the car in the next week. Car was professionally appraised at 23,000$ and insured through hagerty classic car insurance for a little over 500$ per year. I also have all the dyno information from champion motors where the car was tuned.

imgp3920.jpg

dsc0258ue.jpg

dsc0289h.jpg

dsc0262cu.jpg

dsc0283wa.jpg

imgp3865q.jpg

imgp3866.jpg

Here is a link to the build thread

http://montrealracing.com/forums/showthread.php?819773-LS2-Powered-FC-RX7&highlight=ls2+rx7

Asking $17,000

Last edited:
^^

Naa celle de Kranked esst superbe aussi mais celle-ci a une coche de plus en terme de "clean".

Avec le shaved engine bay, ca la presque l'air OEM c'est ridicule lol.

Et j'aime moins le LT1 mais on sait pourquoi il a décidé d'aller vers cette route haha

^^

Naa celle de Kranked esst superbe aussi mais celle-ci a une coche de plus en terme de "clean".

Avec le shaved engine bay, ca la presque l'air OEM c'est ridicule lol.

Et j'aime moins le LT1 mais on sait pourquoi il a décidé d'aller vers cette route haha

Jconnais en muscle engines mais LT1 est surment moins cher que les Lsx non?

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

^^

Kranked y va pour un LT1 big turbo...

LT1 = cast iron bloc = plus lourd mais préférable pour du boost.

Awesome car, good luck with the sale!
Bring it to Napierville tomorrow, I want to see it in person!! :D

Kranked y va pour un LT1 big turbo...

LT1 = cast iron bloc = plus lourd mais préférable pour du boost.

Ca, et parce que je connais très bien les LT1 et j'ai plein de stock pour....
Partir de rien, ça serait un LSX GMPP en fonte pour têtes 6 bolts.

Well I have moved back to Montreal and am going to be getting the car certified here in Quebec shortly. Due to my current work requirements I have little time to enjoy this car and am still considering selling the car.

Back