Would You Pay $1,000 Once to Get Free Beer for Life?

Encore la le COST de la biere doit pas être bien cher, et tu te refais sur la bouffe, referals que le monde apporte.

down the road qui va dans un PUB pour boire une bière seul et sans manger .... personne !

Encore plus que la bière chez eux est brassée "in house" alors coûts réduits x1000

Si je met du côté de la business: 1000$ d'investissement PUR en échange de donner une bière par jour, avec en retour sur investissement toute la clique d'amis de l'investisseur, ses repas, la publicité que ça apporte et l'achalandage (parce qu'un bar vide, ça vend pas, faut le remplir); un méchant bon deal!!!!

Je signerais très rapidement mettons!

Envoyé de mon SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 en utilisant Tapatalk

Keep in mind it's $1000 at THAT PUB. Are you going to go to the same restaurant every day?

J'ai mon "local watering hole" auquel je paie une visite 1 à 2 fois semaines, alors oui! Je m'y sens comme chez moi, je connais l'équipe, etc.

Envoyé de mon SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 en utilisant Tapatalk

Let me know when these people going to open a happy ending massage place with hot Asian females. I don't drink.

Encore la le COST de la biere doit pas être bien cher, et tu te refais sur la bouffe, referals que le monde apporte.

down the road qui va dans un PUB pour boire une bière seul et sans manger .... personne !

C'est pas le cost de la bière qui est cher, c'est l'équipement pour la fabriquer, le loyer, les permis, les employers etc etc...

IS this a real question?

1000$ for life?

Lmao by step father was spending 1000$ a month for beer...

1000$ / .40$ / 365 days = 6.8 beers everyday for a whole year

drinking that much pint per day won't get you laid...

At 0.40$ per beer (Cost as per the article) the $1000 represents 2500 beers. That's a lot of beers. It's a win/win for the business and for the investor. Great idea.

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X

Lets not forget the interest rate, with them you deserve a good 3000 beers before making the guy really "lose money"

At 0.40$ per beer (Cost as per the article) the $1000 represents 2500 beers. That's a lot of beers. It's a win/win for the business and for the investor. Great idea.

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X

2500 beers divided by 20beers/week (no one drinks 20 beers a week) is about 10 years to basically payback the "loan", thats actually pretty good!

Then you have to take into account that those 200 clients are getting older every year, some will just lose interest and stop going to bars, some will move to different cities, some will die, some will get kids and won't have time anymore to go drink, etc, etc, etc
So that means that every year you will probably be serving less and less free beer!

Beats asking for a loan at a bank anytime!

1000$ / .40$ / 365 days = 6.8 beers everyday for a whole year

drinking that much pint per day won't get you laid...

yeah but that is just for a year, the deal is lifetime. Drink only on the weekends, and you will still get in your money after a couple of years. Well, unless you are a soft drinker, meaning you drink 2-3 beer / month. But I doudt soft drinkers would be interested in all of this in the first place.

Ca me fait penser au patient que ma blonde a eu MOYENNE de consommation semaine de 90 biere.

ca fait 12 biere par jours, jte garantie que y'a ben des alcoolo qui boivent carrément le double de ca. A moins qu'il buvait de la biere forte.

Not impressed lol

Back