Best shop for wheel refinishing ? MTL/Laval area.

Holeshot

I'm looking to get a set of OEM BMW BBS refinished and resprayed.

I want a shop that will pull a nice job. Not PJacques.

http://www.garagead.ca/

These guys made a good job on the Momos I had on the Tiburon.

The ones that the Vaudreuil dealer sold me with the car, told me, "yeah, same warranty as the car" then a year and a half later when they started peeling told me: "no we won't repaint them here, bring them wherever you want and bring me the bill." then after I brought them to AD in Dorion, had them powdercoated in gray to match the car instead of the original white.

I brought him the bill: 440$, refused to pay, after calling small claims and sending a registered letter he agreed to "settle" to pay half, which he did, BEFORE TAXES so 440$+tx-220 is what it cost me to have rims repainted properly under "Hyundai warranty."

Son of a bitch. No wonder he doesn't run the place anymore.

But the place did a good job, if you go though, make sure you use a "normal" looking car because they're accredited inspectors for the SAAQ and gave me trouble with an old Sidekick I brought in to get tyres installed once, saying my front direction was "off."

No shit, it's always off, it's a SIDEKICK. You don't go in a straight line in a Sidekick, you "negociate..."

http://www.garagead.ca/

These guys made a good job on the Momos I had on the Tiburon.

The ones that the Vaudreuil dealer sold me with the car, told me, "yeah, same warranty as the car" then a year and a half later when they started peeling told me: "no we won't repaint them here, bring them wherever you want and bring me the bill." then after I brought them to AD in Dorion, had them powdercoated in gray to match the car instead of the original white.

I brought him the bill: 440$, refused to pay, after calling small claims and sending a registered letter he agreed to "settle" to pay half, which he did, BEFORE TAXES so 440$+tx-220 is what it cost me to have rims repainted properly under "Hyundai warranty."

Son of a bitch. No wonder he doesn't run the place anymore.

But the place did a good job, if you go though, make sure you use a "normal" looking car because they're accredited inspectors for the SAAQ and gave me trouble with an old Sidekick I brought in to get tyres installed once, saying my front direction was "off."

No shit, it's always off, it's a SIDEKICK. You don't go in a straight line in a Sidekick, you "negociate..."

What are you going on about?....... Dude you really need to see a neurologist or something.

More than half the shit you talk about in threads are completely unrelated to the subject at hand....

Back