Official Cigar Thread

Agreed, have a few myself. I like the rocky patel catch 22's as well.
Not a big rocky fan other then his vintage series. Too much hype for the rest of his sticks.
Other then cubans, I love everything drew estate puts his hands on (except his infused stuff)

I've been saying this for years...if you have to smoke something please please please make sure it's real. If not you end up with scraps from the floor and this is what you get. I've seen people open up cigars with string inside, pieces of newspaper etc.

EL BUMPO.

Where do you guys buy 'casual' cigars in Montreal ?? Like packs of romeo y julietta or montecristo in puritos format. I usualy go to a small tabagie in Sherbrooke or JE Giguere in Quebec city... I like the puritos when I don't have that much time

No stoogies and whisky cafe (worst place ever) please
casa del habano ? I went there once a few years ago it was a meh-experience

Edit: Will be around Verdun/LaSalle then downtown

I just buy online. In some places ur not sure if it's the real deal and others well they charge so much more......so I use Cigar Chief.

When I need something quick I go to cigaromanie. There's one on pie - IX and another on Sherbrooke in Pointe au trembles.

Had the privilege of visiting the prestigious El Laguito cigar factory with a few friends.

acobo.jpg

Bumping again !

Gentlemen what are your favorites ?
These days I buy Romeo y Julietta and montechristo in purritos format - I enjoy those fairly quick smokes

Nino is a good friend from Germany and his blog as been followed by most cigar aficionado since the invention of the internet. If you have an interest in Cuban cigars and Havana, his write ups are very informational.

http://flyingcigar.de/

Back