Actor Robin Williams found dead

Im bipolar type 1

Even if all the medication they give you , sometime you wake up and dont want to live for absolutely no reason . Thats fucked up... the night before you were having the time of your life and 7 hours later you fell like blowing your brain out ... But when I feel like this .. I remember that in fact I have no reason to feel like this and its juste the illness making me feel like this . its kind of help . but still .. its like being on drugs all the time . you are high for a month or so , you think you can do everything , you are the king , than like any drugs ... the party is over and major depression starts .

When Christopher Reeve was in the hospital, awaiting a back surgery that had a fifty/fifty chance of killing him, a man burst into his room. He was wearing surgical scrubs, talking in a Russian accent, and said he was there to give a rectal exam. It was Robin Williams reprising his character from the film Nine Months. The two men had been roommates together at Juilliard. Later Reeve said of his life-long friend:

“For the first time since the accident, I laughed. My old friend had helped me know that somehow I was going to be okay.”

73qW6Z6.jpg

Last edited:
It's ironic that Robin Williams may have actually really needed the help of real life Patch Adams (he is still alive). I wonder if they spoke together

The real Patch Adams TED talk:

Back