The Netflix / AmazonVideo thread

It’s weird I hear lots of people saying the movie is amazing, and lots of people saying the movie was bad, I will have to watch it and see by myself.

Out of curiosity, those saying the movie was bad, do you guys consider the movie « The accountant » (also with Afflect) as a good movie or a bad movie?

j'écoute formula 1: drive to survive!

si vous aimez la f1 je pense ben que vous allez aimer!

sauf que c'est débile comme l'argent mène le monde wow :s...

j'écoute formula 1: drive to survive!

si vous aimez la f1 je pense ben que vous allez aimer!

sauf que c'est débile comme l'argent mène le monde wow :s...

It’s weird I hear lots of people saying the movie is amazing, and lots of people saying the movie was bad, I will have to watch it and see by myself.

Out of curiosity, those saying the movie was bad, do you guys consider the movie « The accountant » (also with Afflect) as a good movie or a bad movie?
I enjoyed The Accountant but my favorite Ben Affleck movies are The Town and Gone Girl.

But something I noticed, Ben Affleck is the same in all his movies lol. You rarely see any emotions from him. Like I cant imagine him crying in a movie or something lol

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

je regarde The disappearance of Madeleine Mccain et c'est fucking bon. Je connaissais l'histoire mais ya tellement de twists/leads c'est vraiment interessant.

Love Death Robots

giphy.gif

Back