Confess here

C'est over the counter mais pas besoin de prescription.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

That is what over the counter means....

Also I heard a lot of medicine now that usually needs a doctor's prescription is given without one if you explain yourself to the pharmacist, due to covid.

That is what over the counter means....

Also I heard a lot of medicine now that usually needs a doctor's prescription is given without one if you explain yourself to the pharmacist, due to covid.
You're right. I meant c'est pas over the counter.

You're right. I meant c'est pas over the counter.

I believe the term you are looking for is behind the counter. Something like naproxen is behind the counter and you need to explain yourself first and it is up to the pharmacist.

I believe the term you are looking for is behind the counter. Something like naproxen is behind the counter and you need to explain yourself first and it is up to the pharmacist.

Well, wasnt it part of the helping measures during the crisis to allow pharmacists to prescribe some "over the counter" drugs directly anyway? It just makes sense that Jeremie01 got them...

Now I am happy to hear that he thinks that his charm skills is what convinced nice chick at the counter but I think he got played himself a little bit lol, I call that a win-win.

seeking for help as the more mature would say.

C'est ton opinion.

Je ne minimise pas la situation, mais envoyer une photo de la gorge tranchée cicatrisé pour ta tentative de suicide ratée, ça frôle l'absurdité. L'aide, il ne l'a probablement pas trouver à la bonne place, surtout s'il a fait ça devant tout le monde

Tu peux simplement dire que ça ne va pas bien et que je suis à l'hopital pour chercher de l'aide

Back