Please disable adblock while browsing MR

What about all the people using Tapatalk? There's no ads there. I never browse MR on my laptop anymore, I'm sure I'm not the only one.

ca parrait en esti que tu multi-tab pas toi...

quand je suis sur mr je peux ouvrir 5-6 tab avant de commencer a les lires, la cest un pop up par tab, pis le pire c'est que ca t'ouvre ton tab pour mettre le pop up donc tu dois fermer le pop up pis revenir sur ton tab principal, de la caliss de dompe

Je sais que pour certain ca peux etre plus ''gossant'' que d'autre. Mais vla 11 ans quand je me suis inscrit, yavais pas de pop up/add et yarrivais a faire rouler le site en masse. Donc pk je financerais ses vacance, sont char et autre? J'ai quoi en retour? Un forum plein de pub , quand tout le autres que je browse me dise rien a propos de adblock...

Bref , une chance qu'il gere un forum et pas une entreprise avec des ''vrai'' clients, car ca ferais pas long feux...

This is getting pretty sad indeed. It's 10 years plus I've been coming here and although I don't use an ad block, threats for banning active users has gone pretty low. I do have to say the ads have gotten ridiculous and are plastered everywhere. Don't always pull the rope to one side

Danny,

The users are trying to make a compromise. Most would be willing to remove Adblock if you, on your end, removed the ads from the images. They annoy everyone and they are the reason why a lot of users are using Adblock. I think it would be a fair compromise.

Je te CONFIRME IL NE DEMANDE RIEN.

Castro,

Your pics are always great and I appreciate having them on the site. But this is a user content driven site. That's been the model since its inception. Same as Facebook, same as Twitter same as any other forum.

If you have such a problem with submitting content, why did you do it? Why do you upload to Facebook? Do you post rude messages to Mark Zuckerberg, too? No you don't.

Don't complain after sharing content with the community that it represents some kind of scam or something. You look very hypocritical.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bon. pour ma part je vais venir moin souvent sur MR a partir de mon pc, sur ma tablette je n'ai pas ce message fatiguant et aucune pub

tumblr_ljh0puClWT1qfkt17.gif

J'viens de faire le test, j'ai enlevé ad-bloc pour MR '' seulement '' pour voir la pub.

Honnêtement, c'est vraiment pas si pire. Oui je vois une augmentation de temps pour downloadé la page. Les pub sont pas trop gossante, c'est un '' ok '' pour moi.

Par contre la ou ca passe pas, c'est les menaces venant de l'administration de MR. C'est vraiment dommage.

Je sais que pour certain ca peux etre plus ''gossant'' que d'autre. Mais vla 11 ans quand je me suis inscrit, yavais pas de pop up/add et yarrivais a faire rouler le site en masse. Donc pk je financerais ses vacance, sont char et autre? J'ai quoi en retour? Un forum plein de pub , quand tout le autres que je browse me dise rien a propos de adblock...

Bref , une chance qu'il gere un forum et pas une entreprise avec des ''vrai'' clients, car ca ferais pas long feux...

et il y a 11 ans quand nous les Legacy on etaient la le site avait 10 a 15 fois plus de traffic par jour et les trolls accounts etaient quasi inexistant

DannyiTR if you want active members to turn off adblocker you also have to change how things work around here
I said several times that troll accounts comming from a handfull of members are ruining your forum

you want us to turn off adblocker fine, now be a man and make the acces to off-topic and the sub forums limited to members with a least 1 month of membership AND 25 posts in other sections of the forum, this will kill all the troll accounts and will turn the forum into a better place

Danny,

The users are trying to make a compromise. Most would be willing to remove Adblock if you, on your end, removed the ads from the images. They annoy everyone and they are the reason why a lot of users are using Adblock. I think it would be a fair compromise.

I'm still evaluating weather or not the in-image ads are too much. I may be willing to remove them altogether since the gain doesn't seem to outweighs the benefit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Totalement ridicule.
Advertising is killing everything. Bientot vous allez jaser entre ami autour d'une table et chaque 5 min va avoir une personne qui va s'introduire dans votre conversation pour placer un produit. Mais attention! Vous lui crisser une volé vous allez directement en prison. Don't pass go don't collect 100$.

La m@rde tous ca.

when-websites-ask-me-to-disable-adblock-to-view-content-78135.png

Le monde vient sur le site quotidiennement depuis presque dix ans et se font envoyé chier par l'admin, c'est vraiment sympathique!

Danny je sais pas si tu as déjà eu des cours de business, mais si c'est 5% de tes clients qui vont rouler ta business et qui crée le contenu pour les autres, arrange toi pour ne pas te les mettre à dos.

Sachez qu'il est encore possible de visualiser du contenu sur ce site tout en ne voyant aucune publicité indésirable ou message indiquant de désactiver AdBlock. /nocareaboutmrgoingbigbrother

If the ads on images go, I'll remove adblock. Otherwise feel free to ban me. Don't mind clicking "OK" on the popup at all.

Image ads on this particular forum made me install adblock, I never had it before. No other site or forum on the internet made me install adblock... Gives you an idea how this forum is overkilling it with ads.

Back