Power Ranger..Now with burn out vid on page 3!

Merci !

Im now in the process of ordering all the gaskets and stuff to be able to install new carb and intake. Since I have all the stock stuff on it I have to get a new TV cable to replace my rod and the brackets to install it and possibly a new throttle cable too!

Forgot to post about a huge mod I did!

attachment.php

Finally have a working gas gauge!!!!! lol And installed it a la Road Kill

So as a little Christmas gift one of my best friends sand blasted my intake since I was not feeling the old blue paint.

IMG_4053_zpsom9sa8dt.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I think masked it up and ready for paint.

I went with a Dark Silver engine enamel from Dupli Colour. Super happy with how it came out. Looks brand new!

Im going to order a new 180 thermostat, the gasket as well as the lokar carb brackets so that I can have the intake/carb all ready to go for spring time.

J'espère que t'as bien nettoyé l'intake.

Faut enlever toutes les plugs/fittings et bien nettoyer avec une machine à pression. Normalement je les laisser tremper la nuit dans de l'eau/dégraisseur comme du Castrol SuperClean et ensuite je blast chaque orifice imaginable avec une machine à pression.

T'as même pas idée le nombre de gens qui scrap des moteurs à cause de pièces sand-blastées...

J'espère que t'as bien nettoyé l'intake.

Faut enlever toutes les plugs/fittings et bien nettoyer avec une machine à pression. Normalement je les laisser tremper la nuit dans de l'eau/dégraisseur comme du Castrol SuperClean et ensuite je blast chaque orifice imaginable avec une machine à pression.

T'as même pas idée le nombre de gens qui scrap des moteurs à cause de pièces sand-blastées...

He's right.

For the low costs of intakes, I always buy new instead of trying to restore an old one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

j'ai blaster mon moteur de moto de course 2temp (RS125) a la bille de verre sans enlever les bearings(que je conseille pas) et le moteur marche toujours #1.

Suffit de bien le rinser completement... (J'ai un bac de nettoyage) un certain temps et l'affaire est ketchup!

Finally found an other pair of Drag Lines for my truck.. Ever since buying my original ones Ive been trying to find an other pair.. Id either find full sets, wheels with slicks or 4" wide skinnies. I originally wanted to put them on the front of the truck but since these ones have a wide lip they will go on the back, just means now I have to do a major tire swap. Gonna be nice having 4 matching wheels.

IMG_4161_zpsrtohx48z.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_4162_zpspqieldul.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Back