BBD (Bombardier) stock goes down by a lot today

Family would never sell... ever... and they have a blocking position through their voting shares.

Very hard to do hostiles on dual classes (and this is why they've done it in BRP too!)

Good to know about the Learjet though, I was about to put a downpayment on one.

Bought some more stock early this morning, price is good. It will go up for sure.

Good to know about the Learjet though, I was about to put a downpayment on one.

Bought some more stock early this morning, price is good. It will go up for sure.

I don't get it? Why would people pay that much for a Learjet when we all know a cheaper Gulfstream would do the job?!??
Even traveling in economy class would still get you to your destination....
why buy a Learjet???

cause you can? cause no fucks given? cause important people don't wait for scheduled aircrafts? time is money man.

Je pense qu'ils sont seulement dans la période fragile en sans filet "en attente que le Learjet soit complété" pour commencer à produire et livrer les carnets de commande et faire des entrées d'argent. Je connais rien dans ce domaine mais mes beaux-parents sont très récemment retraités.

I don't get it? Why would people pay that much for a Learjet when we all know a cheaper Gulfstream would do the job?!??
why buy a Learjet???

Global 8000 nothing less.

Cuzzz i'm baaaaaaallin'

why buy a Learjet???

50k feet cruising means faster speeds, less traffic, baller status...

Tu connais tellement rien c'est incroyable, le learjet 85 est mis sur la glace... Bbd concentre leur cash sur le cserie et global 7/8000

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

En effet j'ai mentionné que je connaissais pas vraiment ca, j'ai déformé ce que mes beaux-parents m'ont dit. Ils concentrent tout sur la CSeries en effet et non le LearJet je me suis trompé. Pis ils semblaient me dire que faut que ca débloque sinon ca plonge.

J'pense que ça ferais l'effet contraire. Il faudrait que la division aéronautique arrête de jouer a la chaise musicale avec leurs projets

Les actionnaires ont plus confiances au management, en particulier le CEO. Le CEO est pas très bon et normalement il aurait été viré il y a longtemps.

my comment was a reflection of this comment and replaced Learjet with iphone..... it was a joke man..... this is internet, gotta turn on your sarcasm0radar

Thursday - 26%
Friday -6%
Monday (as of 11am) down -7.5% @ 2.67$

Market cap <4B$. Wonder where the bottom is.

I wonder if they raise a bil of equity the family will lose control... from memory they're at 54% voting control, but a lot less economic.

edit - just did the math, they could raise ~$2bn without losing control.

btw, mkt cap is still >$4bn.

BBD has great product, good backlog, the issue is really the management, that stock would be at 7-8$ easy with good management.

they don't count both class of shares, it's like ~$4.6-4.7bn right now. whatever, it's not material... i think you were trying to outline the fact that they used to be multiple times bigger than that only a few years ago.

I recall wanting to work there when I was doing my eng studies... i also recall a friend of mine bragging he was buying cheap stock through the employee stock purchase program lol! He probably averages somewhere around 4-5$!

Back