saaq road test, laval or HB?

Ouais, j'ai vu ça en dessous des calendriers quand vient le moment de choisir une date de r-v

Moi je ne pouvais pas me rendre au calendrier. Ca me donnait un message d'erreur genre

"Erreur GWQQQ213244546" Aucune date disponible. Réessayez plus tard.

:(

I better pass or esle ill have to reschedule end of april for june, there prob wont be any space till september lol!!

I heard from the m4e forum that St. Jerome is easy, also Dorval.

Anyone have the route they take for the H-B exam?

I heard there was a guy in the laval ssq that used to issue 6A for $1500 lol!

Courses + 3 exams + moto rental + refresher courses = $1500 about? To bad he got caught

I heard there was a guy in the laval ssq that used to issue 6A for $1500 lol!

Courses + 3 exams + moto rental + refresher courses = $1500 about? To bad he got caught

As much as the process was a hustle and the acompanied period was Bs because winter in my case I had to wait 8 month (or wtv the time 6-7 years ago) so from october to may I wouldn't even have practice. But the course I took gave me a really good technique and knowledge on riding a motorcycle safely. I know it sucks because the process is super long but it's worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just booked my appoint for friday may 8th at 10am (HB)

i think ill spend some time in the next following weeks to constantly drive around that area and get familiar with the streets so its not a complete suprise

Ill be doing that as well, also gona wait at the saaq and follow some examiners to see what route they take, anyone know the first day of exams?

Quick question...i want to use my own bike for the exam, but i have a fender eliminator...any issue with that when they inspect the bike?

To everyone who's got a date for their exam, Good Luck !

I should be "free" come mid July.. Longest effin' 11 months I ever suffered through. What a BS law.

J

Back