daredevil on netflix

j'ai ecouter la saison 1 en entier. j"ai aimer ca en criss!

tout sque j'ai contre la serie a date c'est que a mon avis rendu au 9-10eme episode , j'etais ecoeurer de son suit noir cheap ( Daredevil )

Pis 95% du monde qui connaissent pas trop lunivers ont pas comprit que Fisk = Kingpin , yaurait du avoir un suit blanc et mauve... imo.. la , tlm aurait dit , oh shit! lui!!

Parcontre Private pyle a crissement bien jouer son role

Kingpinm.png

4 ou 5 épisodes de fait a date je trouve ca 1m de fois mieux que le film avex Ben Afleck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

started it the other day (didn't know it was coming out).
So far so good ! will watch all of season 1 for sure.

j'était cloué au lit avec une grippe ce weekend. Passé à travers la saison en 36 hr.
C'etais Excellent! j'était content de voir le goon des Ducks.

Wasn't going to watch it, but after seeing all the fuss its causing... I have no choice but to give it a shot. :dunno:

PS: If it turns out to be amazing and it consumes my life... Im blaming you Ramik! :laugh:

I gotta admit, it's actually pretty good; very watchable, well executed, appropriately dark. A great comic book adaptation.

the guy is a brawler man i like that he gets injured and he can't waste 100 goons with no scratches.

The single take hallway scene in the 2e ep when he saves the kid is pretty impressive camera work. Also you can see he's exhausted but is still fighting through.

Guy playing Fisk is pretty good, a like that were seeing a conflicted side to him, he's really vulnerable when he's with that girl.

The origin flashbacks with his father are great aswell.

This, first episode was ok but it just takes off after that. The hallway scene is definitely my favourite fight scene so far, beautifully executed.

the whole show is done wonderfully! the last episode when he has his new suit is awesome, can't wait for season 2 to come out!

Back