Kijiji Finds

i don't know about the 5.0l but i broke the transmission on my 81 rs turbo and that only had like 170hp. Then after that was mended i broke the driveshaft (really, literally fell out after a spirited u turn/burn) and finally the rear diff which was the last thing i got fixed on it before the block cracked open and spread all the coolant everywhere sending the car off to the scrapyard.what was interesting is that back then getting parts was a bit more "complicated" than it is now so all we could find as a rear differential was one geared for the automatic 3sp model while i had the 4sp manual. The gearing on the automatic was shorter than the manual so my acceleration was great but the fuel economy and top speed were terrible.continuously revving the engine like a ti-coune (which i was in my late teens/early 20s) eventually destroyed it.also: Mustangs:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vufh8hb7bgi&
wwwttfff!!! Ggggg

I don't know about the 5.0l but I broke the transmission on my CAPRI 81 RS turbo and that only had like 170HP. Then after that was mended I broke the driveshaft (really, literally fell out after a spirited U turn/burn) and finally the rear diff which was the last thing I got fixed on it before the block cracked open and spread all the coolant everywhere sending the car off to the scrapyard.

What was interesting is that back then getting parts was a bit more "complicated" than it is now so all we could find as a rear differential was one geared for the automatic 3sp model while I had the 4sp manual. The gearing on the automatic was shorter than the manual so my acceleration was great but the fuel economy and top speed were terrible.

Continuously revving the engine like a ti-coune (which I was in my late teens/early 20s) eventually destroyed it.

Another week bites the dust with the famous mercury capri

faites vous en pas, c'était TOUTE des chiasses dans ces année la

fin 80' un mustang 5.0 c'était LA référence en ligne droite. aujourd'hui le même char se fait torcher solide par un honda accord...lol
mon dernier stock que j'ai eu je ne pouvais pas croire qu'on a déjà trouvé que ça tirais ces char là a un époque.

This is a pretty nice custom build
1993 Eagle Summit GTX AWD Turbo Coupe
Buid threat https://lancerproject.ca/lancerproject_2.htm
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1471198174
$_59.JPG

$_59.JPG

$_59.JPG

$_59.JPG

malade, mini evo 2 portes.

mais le vendeur mangerais ben dla marde si jai lgout de lacheter pour rouler avec lhiver, j'ai faite pire avec ma evo1 qui était mint lol, jlai eu a 56k km revendu a 120k km apres 3 hiver.

c'est pas plus vite que ça?
je suis surpris...

0-60 8sec ca devait etre avec la mecanique stock. Un 4g63 small 16g dans cette peanut la ca fait 0-60 en 5 secs boost stock

Sinon cest qui roule des injecteurs 440cc de talon pi sa fournis pas avec le small 16g. Tu y met des 560 tu monte sa a 14-18 psi pi sa patch des 4 roues sans probleme

Shit 8sec... Un vieux civic si hb 93 faisait ca stock avec un 1.6 single cam pas turbo...

Current 1.5L Civic is faster! And you won't have to spend time sorting out someones project build issues.. Love the cardomain photos circa 2005 in the advert as well.

Its on Hemmings https://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/cars-for-sale/jaguar/e-type/2387458.html

I don't believe the mileage on it but it seems to be an "okay" example. Leather work isn't the greatest and may have got damp, look at the tools they are all horribly rusty, the seat belt anchors and latches are all dull Dash is cracked a 17000 mile well taken care of car shouldnt have that... Hard to see the underside but the under coating doesn't look right. I'm thinking it was stored outside or in a damp underground garage, repainted and put up for sale. Yea its an almost 50 year old car but if it was that well taken care of and 17000miles it would show.... Hard to believe true miles on old stuff unless its fully documented. Jay Leno has a Series 1 he bought from an old lady, original owner, yea it has patina but its correct without redflags

T'est vraiment plus connaisseur que moi pour les Euro ( et autre aussi ) mais je la trouve quand même fucking nice.

Back