Where to get a alcohol tester installed in a car vonlontarely

That's what I mean by saying "repair the guy"

AAQuebec.png

yes i would be very interested since i don't have 1800$ for this equipment , i tough to my self , 500-800$

if i can get it for cheaper , i would only go see the guy Marek suggested me and pay for install and later on for calibration

thank you so much guys for the support, im trying to do the right thing here with the little amount of money i have and i absolutely do not want the person to be on file for DUI , its a familly member i would never be ok on being a snitch but instead im doing everything i can to keep it off the books and low-profile

ones again you guys are awesome

Perso je regardais pour les Alcolock aussi, il font du commercial (truck) donc c'est de la bullshit les niaisserie de Lebeau qu'il y a que la SAAQ qui peut.

Cependant si ton oncle en veux pas et que c'est son véhicule il n'aura qu'a se pointer chez Lebeau faire enlever ça. Tu ne peut pas faire installer d'anti-démarreur pour l'alcool sans la permission du propriétaire même si tes intention sont digne.

Plate a dire mais laisse le prendre le char pis appelles la police

Pas mal la seule manière qui va comprendre

Pleasure man, as I've shown many times I enjoy sharing my knowledge and helping people when and if I can.

Keep in mind, those solutions are available to be paid by monthly usage, and I'm pretty sure since it IS a great cause to maybe start a little fund on www.gofundme.com I'd gladly pitch in 10$ as I've seen shit like this and still see shit like this going on amongst friends with alcohol and drugs abuse + driving.

Best of luck to you, and call Jocelyn, mention me so he knows where the calls are coming from..

And trust, I called the saaq myself and was apauled at what I was told, I'm thinking of taking this to a higher level, we don't do anything to prevent things in Quebec, we just punish everyone. This should be sponsored and promoted by our government and police forces.

Marek you are such a good guy this makes me freak out , thank you soooooo much !!

im setting up a account on www.gofundme.com as we speak

if this works ... i don't know how to thank you !?! for real you're a freaking amazing guy and i hope you live very long, this earth need more people like you

Edit:

there asking me for a goal to reach ?

the machine is 1800$ + tax that's about 270$ so where at 2070$ + installation im guessing minimum 300$ so 2370$ i think its safe if i put it at lets say 2500$ ? would that be a fair Goal ?

Marek this is the message i've got from them

they've rejected my demand , i've sent a message to them to review the situation

Last edited:
Ton autre option est la suivante:

Tu demandes au médecin du membre de ta famille d'appeler la SAAQ et de le dénoncer comme alcoolique hors de contrôle.

La SAAQ va révoquer son permis de conduire et lui imposer des conditions. Une d'entre elles sera l'installation d'un éthylomètre. Il n'aura pas de dossier criminel étant donné qu'il n'a pas été pris en flagrant délit.

http://www.ledevoir.com/societe/san...re-pour-avoir-parle-d-alcool-avec-son-medecin

Marek this is the message i've got from them

[url]http://s4.postimg.org/fbmq3vzhl/Screen_Shot_2015_06_02_at_10_04_57_PM.jpg[/url]

they've rejected my demand , i've sent a message to them to review the situation

Well, you need to brand this funding as a prevention to help someone from having legal issues which would entice having much greater problems.

FYI: I never help anyone in order to seek something in exchange. I treat people the way I wish to be treated.

GLW-Gofundme.com

Ok so After fixing things with Gofundme.com they reactivated my add and here it is

gofundme.com/w4522g

im going to make a new tread and see if i get some luck

Thank you Marek one's again

Honnêtement j'enverrais ton histoire a mon topo a TVA, une histoire debile de la part de la SAAQ il aiment sa

Honnêtement j'enverrais ton histoire a mon topo a TVA, une histoire debile de la part de la SAAQ il aiment sa

Ils vont juste lui dire d'aller à la maison Jean Lapointe.

L'alcoolisme affecte toute la vie d'une personne, pas juste quand elle est derrière le volant.

Laisse le prendre son char, call les cops

Fait 20x qu'on te le dit. Apres sa si y comprends pas y'a un tabarnak de problème

Trouve moyen d'amener la personne voir un médecin, arrange-toi pour que ce soit un beau checkup de santé, relié au problème d'alcoolisme.
Le doc. va te lui en signer une obligation d'avoir des conditions à son permis de conduire. ;)

@OP:

Tu n'a jamais répondu si ton oncle était consentant pour l'installation car sinon c'est illégal. Le propriétaire du véhicule (au immatriculation) dois donner son accord pour l'installation, même si tu lui fait dans le dos il n'aura qu'a se pointer chez Lebeau, montré qu'il est le propriétaire du véhicule et il vont se faire un plaisir de lui enlever tout ça de la sans même s'obstiner.

Back