Apple Music... best thing ever.

Kacey

www.handlerwheels.com
I just updated to IOS 8.4 and Apple music is incredible. For 9.99$ a month you get EVERYTHING on iTunes. Have any of you played with it?

^^^C'est Apple man....

C'est indiscutablement la meilleur chose sur la planete, point.

lol

Haha mon meilleur ami me dit wow apple on sortie apple music c'est vraiment hot

Chu comme ok ... et euuh ! Google music et Spotify eu ?

Ah chez pas c'est pas comme apple . Sa vien pas de apple

Facepalm.jpg

You can have spotify on your cell, if you don't mind using up your data

You can use it offline if you pay the 9.99/month, which then makes it the same as apple music.

Or you can stop being a SJW and torrent everything

soo, what's more in there than Spotify or Google Music?

(aside from Taylor Swift)

Can you stream every single album on the planet with no bullshit using Spotify or Google music? Forget torrents..

Isn't spotify 9,99$ a month as well? I just looked at some comparisons and they are pretty similar for the same price. Ive never fucked with spotify. Both seem pretty good!!

You can have spotify on your cell, if you don't mind using up your data

You can use it offline if you pay the 9.99/month, which then makes it the same as apple music.

Or you can stop being a SJW and torrent everything

Yup you can but you have a max ''next song'' click and its alway random .

Can you stream every single album on the planet with no bullshit using Spotify or Google music? Forget torrents..

Isn't spotify 9,99$ a month as well? I just looked at some comparisons and they are pretty similar for the same price. Ive never fucked with spotify. Both seem pretty good!!

Dunno if apple music have multiple playlist and all . But i like this on spotify .

Yup everything is on Spotify .. The only one i didnt found is cowboy fringant .... Ac/dc is new too .. They just accepted to go on spotify about 3 weeks ago . But those case is like Taylor swift case . They dont want to be there

All these business models are going to have to change. Even with a $10.00 subscription, a lot of them are not making any money.

If you look at Stingray, they've been able to build a nice business model because its curated music. They only pay the royalty once and everybody listens in to the same song. On-demand music models like Apple Music, Google Music, Spotify, Rdio, etc., all pay "by-use". The business model has no leverage because as you scale the business, your content costs also increase almost in sync! Either royalties go down, or price of service will go up.

I wonder how this will evolve through time...

I'm a Google music subscriber since almost a year now. You can stream pretty much everything. Create playlist, preferences and when a videoclip is available, you can also watch the clip instead of the music. It's pretty neat.

Edit: with Google music, you can download the songs on your computer with the music manager. I'm sure that Apple music doesn't allow that

Last edited:
i have spotify premium, on my work computer. its worth every penny.

i use it on my phone too. I like I can download the songs for offline use.

This is some classic Apple user bs!

Look at this new service Apple came out it with, it's the best thing ever.

No, I never tried any other service that has been doing the same shit, or better, for years, but this is the best one ever.

Karim no hard feelings.

Maybe spotify should advertise better lol.

The thing with apple is they make me realize that I need something that I never knew I needed :)

Ive been using spotify for a while and since it's pretty much exactly the same thing and I am too lazy to move out of my confort zone, i'll stick to spotify :)

Back