Mr. ROBOT tv show

Je n'ai toujours pas compris la fin de la saison 1, manque trop de chose, pas sur de donner une chance à la saison 2

I liked the first season until the end. After watching the first two episodes, it all feels like a clusterfuck of ideas. Hard to keep up, at least for me.

Tabarnak j'ai pas écouter le bon.

C'est juste un comeback sur la première saison et entrevue avec acteur, créateur, hacker, expert.. etc

Les Internet said:
MR. ROBOT DECODED explores the authenticity and societal impact of the award-winning series MR. ROBOT. Through documentary-style interviews with the cast, creators of the show, along with high-profile experts, writers, journalists and filmmakers MR. ROBOT DECODED will discuss and attempt to answer the question: Can hackers change the world? And, more important - should they?

Im half way through the 1St season. It definitely gets more and more boring. I wouldnt compare it to breaking bad or anything like that.

Lol. Duh, huge fan since day one, watch it religiously, wait until the bandwagon comes in a few years. One of the best series to date it's up with breaking bad, boardwalk empire, suits, etc

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

its up with suits it will be good for maximum 2-3 seasons and then its gonna be shit in fact its already starting to get shitty

you cant compare boardwalk breaking bad The wire... to that fucking shit

captur10.jpg

Episode 10

Back