Where are you storing your cars?

DannyITR

Administrator
Staff member
I'm looking for a list of places in the West of Montreal to store a vehicle.

Let me know!

Very expensive to store in the West Island or West of Montreal. Slightly better off the island but ultimately if you have the room and access, you can purchase a Tempo style tent for < 200$ and use it 3-4 years. Last I tried storing the Sidekick they quoted me 160$/month in a 8x4 non heated garage.

I wound up storing it in my own backyard:

10308724_10153334678144546_2470478911096298565_n.jpg

And will do the same in a little over a month or so.

Very expensive to store in the West Island or West of Montreal. Slightly better off the island but ultimately if you have the room and access, you can purchase a Tempo style tent for < 200$ and use it 3-4 years. Last I tried storing the Sidekick they quoted me 160$/month in a 8x4 non heated garage.

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...=7c1f8f5c288832acf892d592b8d03675&oe=569FDBF1

Same here for two cars but I use a tarp on the ground as well. Don't want ground moisture to attack the underside of the car!

Same here for two cars but I use a tarp on the ground as well. Don't want ground moisture to attack the underside of the car!

I just put four cement plates under the wheels and still shoot the car with oil beforehand but yeah. The tarp can't hurt the car, but it would probably kill my lawn...

I just put four cement plates under the wheels and still shoot the car with oil beforehand but yeah. The tarp can't hurt the car, but it would probably kill my lawn...

My Yaris and Audi are bone dry no oil, etc.... Rotors have a few rust spots just the same as in summer after it rains nothing more. Putting them on four cement plates does nothing other then have the wheels on them and not sinking in the ground. Grass is the worse just like dirt for cars sitting in place. Ground moisture rises and eventually kills gas, brake lines, etc... I use a fiberglass tarp full width of the tempo and all 32 feet (length of mine) on grass but late in Autumn. The cars stay on the street till it snows. Grass is fine in the spring, a little yellow for a few weeks but nothing that doesn't come back. ;)

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...=7c1f8f5c288832acf892d592b8d03675&oe=569FDBF1

Kick the shed down and build a small garage?

My buddy has a town house in Vaudreuil, he has always wondered what he should charge for someone to store their car in his garage (heated).

Back