News: BMW M2, is this it???

^^ you clearly have never driven a M235i.

I'm sure it's fast. Chick cars can be fast. Sorry if this offends people but it's just how they are viewed by many. The smaller version of cars/suvs are feminine cars. 1/2 series, Porsche Boxster, Audi Q5, Acura RDX, Land Rover Evoque, Mercedes GLA...no man should be buying these cars!

I'm sure it's fast. Chick cars can be fast. Sorry if this offends people but it's just how they are viewed by many. The smaller version of cars/suvs are feminine cars. 1/2 series, Porsche Boxster, Audi Q5, Acura RDX, Land Rover Evoque, Mercedes GLA...no man should be buying these cars!

Great to see the M2 and Boxster in the same category as small SUV's. What category is your Integra?

You need a bigger Dick.

Great to see the M2 and Boxster in the same category as small SUV's. What category is your Integra?

Integra is the manly version of the delsol.............obviously.

right?

RIGHT?

h-lover je te ferai une ride de z4mc de femme tu vas voir tu vas jamais t'avoir senti aussi femme tellement tes couilles vont rentrer par en dedans pour se cacher de peur :bigup:

BMW Série 1/2 = char de femme. Get the real deal: M3/M4

A Boxster is what you buy your chick because the 911 is too much car.

ta blonde ta preté sont integra?

A Boxster is what you buy your chick because the 911 is too much car.

H-lover stick to ur civic because obviously its not a chicks car...
you shouldnt be on a car forum...
did you ever see the Boxster GT4? to much for you to handle?

Est-ce que je suis le seul a etre content de voir qu'elle vient d'origine manuelle 6 vitesse? :D:bigup:

chu plus style nom de danseuses : tanisha, Crystal, Electra, tsé des nom classe

Force toi un peu:D. C'est pas assez ghetto fabulous "j'ai pas fini la 2eme année de primaire" la facon and tu l'ecrit.

Tanisha -> Tanee-sha
Crystal -> Kreestalh
Electra -> Elektrah

frabz-much-better-3751d5.jpg

I am happily taking any orders MR members may have for our incoming M2 models.

..... :) no srs come see me we'll make it happen.

Back