Carte sim US

Juste pour être sûr avant de commander...
Jvient tout juste de renouveler avec fido/New phone, jpeut tu quand même faire unlocked mon g3 pour utiliser la sim us?
Peut importe ton contrat, ton cell est barré à ton fournisseur. Donc tu dois le faire débarrer avant de l'utiliser sur un autre réseau.

Mon fournisseur peut tu le savoir et flipper shit?

Non.
Lors de mon dernier renouvellement, j'ai pris le samsung s4 a 0$. 2 mois plus tard, j'ai acheté un OnePlus et j'ai vendu le S4. Tant que tu paie ta facture a temps, ils s'en fouttent.

Non.
Lors de mon dernier renouvellement, j'ai pris le samsung s4 a 0$. 2 mois plus tard, j'ai acheté un OnePlus et j'ai vendu le S4. Tant que tu paie ta facture a temps, ils s'en fouttent.
Nice, et les services de unlock en ligne à 5$ ses légitime? Theunlockteam.com?

OK nice, jvient de prendre les services d'un ontarien à 5$ sur ebay...
Will see.

BTW sa dlair qu'il vendent les sim de roammobility dans les petrocan

c'est bin beau faire unlock le phone, mais l'annee passer quand j'etait a daytona beach, meme si j'avais une sim d'une compagnie de cellulaire local, j'avais pas signal sur mon lg g2 bell que j'ai unlock pour qui marche sur le network de telus.

en gros, ce que je veux dire c'est de faire sure que ton cell a la frequence pour fonctionner sur le reseaux que tu veux.

http://forums.redflagdeals.com/t-mobile-prepaid-sim-99-cents-sim99-promo-code-us-1861861/

Last edited:
So I'm booked for florida this xmas. Can i just show up at a Tmobile and tell them ill take 5 sim cards plz or what lol seriously last time i went the tmoblie manager said no we cannot give you a sim card. I have iphone 6 for all the family and theyre all unlocked my carrier is rogers however when im in the states im on att does that make a difference ?

So I'm booked for florida this xmas. Can i just show up at a Tmobile and tell them ill take 5 sim cards plz or what lol seriously last time i went the tmoblie manager said no we cannot give you a sim card. I have iphone 6 for all the family and theyre all unlocked my carrier is rogers however when im in the states im on att does that make a difference ?

I was able to buy sim cards at a T-Mobile store 2 years ago.

With Rogers though for 5$/day you can use your phone in the states the same as you would use it here.... And max 10 days of charge so even if you use it for like 14 days it only costs you 10x5$.

I was able to buy sim cards at a T-Mobile store 2 years ago.

With Rogers though for 5$/day you can use your phone in the states the same as you would use it here.... And max 10 days of charge so even if you use it for like 14 days it only costs you 10x5$.

I'm on a corporate plan so that doesnt work for me unfortunately. Idk seems like giving them 30 company phones year after year as business isnt good enough to get the roam at home deal. Anyways what did you do when you went to the store? Just walked in and asked for sim cards? Do u need proof of residency? Credit card? SIN? or something?

Just showed up and asked for a card... Actually the guy set it up for me with a number and basic pay-as-you-go account info.

You can also check out eBay you can find t-mobile cards with an activation code..

Back