Looking for some help

Browner

Good day all,

I was wondering if anyone here had any recruiting tips. We run a company out of Montreal where we provide service to retail stores (like Canadian Tire & Sports Experts etc). We are in the midst of recruiting a lot of new employees for the Winter Tire season and was curious if anyone had any tips or knows anyone who is looking for work.

I am sorry if this is posted in the wrong section, if so please advise and I will address it to the proper section.

Good day all,

I was wondering if anyone here had any recruiting tips. We run a company out of Montreal where we provide service to retail stores (like Canadian Tire & Sports Experts etc). We are in the midst of recruiting a lot of new employees for the Winter Tire season and was curious if anyone had any tips or knows anyone who is looking for work.

I am sorry if this is posted in the wrong section, if so please advise and I will address it to the proper section.

[url]http://s9.postimg.org/5pwpmo7or/Full_Size_Render.jpg[/url]

You're best bet for something like that would probably be to work with a recruiting firm. If you don't have the knowledge, man power or ability to attract your own talent, its better to pay a company to help you with it.

someone like this:
http://fuzehr.com/

Obviously that also depends on the size of your company, its difficult to say what sort of solution you would want without knowing the company size, revenue levels etc..

If your company is relatively small then you might be better off running craigslists adds, form posts and use word of mouth. At any rate, you are looking for uneducated, low paid minions; there should be lots of those available.

You could also try job fairs, cegep job boards, high schools (some schools offer work programs from their delinquent students to help get them out into the working world - knowing they will never make it through college), you might even get some unpaid labor this way.

If it's basic, get employees from govt programs, they pay part of their salaries...

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Back