paradigmqc

Premium
Sema : personne parle de Rusty?

D142D85F-B489-424D-8D3F-C2BB370A38E5_zps3u9qzefw.jpg

SfhzlDt-DWI.jpg

QPwV9B_RRgY.jpg

Ky-lqaSj4Pg.jpg

1115-rusty.jpg

Mike Burroughs' famous E28 BMW which burned to the ground four years ago has been brought back to life and unveiled at the SEMA Show. From Mike's blog (Stanceworks):

Rusty Slammington - Today at SEMA, one day before the show begins, Mike Burroughs revealed his famed creation. After four years behind closed doors and two years under the knife, we've pulled the cover back on Rusty Slammington. From the tube chassis and the and custom H&R suspension, to the race-prepped S38 and the center-lock BBS E52s, little remains from the E28's past iteration; however, Rusty's heart and soul remains. Today, a legend has returned.

You can find more photos of the creation here:http://www.stanceworks.com/2015/11/the-return-the-rusty-slammington-reveal-at-sema/

What I don't get is the amount of hate I've seen dished onto this car. The guy built a unique car for him and managed to become famous doing it. I think it's amazing.

Je detestais l'ancienne rusty mais celle-ci : Holy cow! Je la trouve vraiment badass, le build est juste insane

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back