Attentats terroristes à Paris

Let's make the assumption that these are muslim men (which most would agree is a fair assumption). If they happen to be migrants and not French, oh man the backlash. Surely that would see the rise of fortress europe.

Irréaliste que ça arrive encore? Tabarnak des fois j'en reviens juste pas comment les gens en occidents sont mou. Ce n'est pas la première fois et c'est CERTAINEMENT pas la dernière fois que ça arrive. Avec 25000 réfugiés, le Canada est sur une liste d'attente.

Followers of the paedophile child rapist, moon god inventor More-Ham-med? You don't say... Let's import 25000 more of his followers to Canada. Veterans and homeless can wait.

C'est irréel de voir ça arriver encore...

Et il y en aura encore. Sois certain que plus ça ira, plus la gravité des actes augmenteront. Ce n'est qu'un début.

À toute action, il y a une réaction égale et opposée: watch out les Hooligans / Boneheads faire du nettoyage dans les rues en représailles.

This is so so sad and fuken disgusting.

it could be one of 2 things

1. Fuktard Radical jihadist Muslims/Migrants/Refugees who want to fuk shit up.

2. Intelligent white people who coordinated an attack, who will make sure that muslims/migrants take the blame for it, in an effort to incite up-rise and get people to fight back vs the invaders.

Only time can tell.

so so sad for those involved in this on the wrong end of the gun

Ce monde la se sont tellement bien intégrés en france, je suis vraiment content de savoir qu'on va en importer un grand nombre ici dans les plus brefs délais.

Attaques à la AK, suicide bombing, prise d'otage. Prends pas la tête à papineau identifier le groupe responsable.

You think the attackers are refugees?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ban on ALL muslim immigration and immediate revoking citizenship and deportation of all muslims suspected of harboring terrorism espousing views. Special high speed courts need to be created to send them on a one way magic carpet ride to the land of 1001 goats.

If it was indeed muslims (nothing confirmed but SRC radio said there was a suidice bomber)... then I wanna hear from the muslim community in Montreal, in Canada, in the World and I wanna hear what they have to say other than 'they are just a minority extremists'.

There HAS to be a reason why it's ALWAYS muslims... I know northern ireland has problems among christians but they bomb each other, rarely innocent people. I know some buddhists can get violent back in china/tibet but again it's against each other not innocent people.. so what is it about muslims that think it's free for all?

To me the most disappointing take away from all these attacks, is the frankly underwhelming response from muslim communities. Nothing beyond the usual "this isn't islam" rhetoric and the generic we condemn the terrorist attacks.

edit: Holland just announced France is closing all borders. schengen is really being put to the test this year.

S
Et il y en aura encore. Sois certain que plus ça ira, plus la gravité des actes augmenteront. Ce n'est qu'un début.

À toute action, il y a une réaction égale et opposée: watch out les Hooligans / Boneheads faire du nettoyage dans les rues en représailles.

Ce serait triste de se rabaisser au même niveau que les responsables de ces actes, mais c'est la nature humaine faut croire.
Tu as raison, on va probablement assister à une escalade de violence.

To me the most disappointing take away from all these attacks, is the frankly underwhelming response from muslim communities. Nothing beyond the usual "this isn't islam" rhetoric and the generic we condemn the terrorist attacks.

meh~
image.jpg

edit: Holland just announced France is closing all borders. schengen is really being put to the test this year.

State of emergency, and it seems that it's a complete lockdown, BFMTV website is down and France24 stream on youtube is down

Back