Participer vous au Boxing day

C'était effectivement une journée de fou, normalement cette journée de 4h de vente est la meilleure journée de vente à l'heure. Je dirais même qu'elle double ta meilleure journée à l'heure de l'année. (Dans le vêtement entk)

Went to St-Bruno, saw a bunch of people walking out with 40inch plus TVs but I left disappointed... then I visited a local pharmaprix and was delighted at the fact that most chocolates were 60% off

Gloves and garlic press, needed those anyways. Way too many people downtown but in the garlic press section it was calm.

Wanted some new balance shoes too but fuck it.

Last edited:
I went downtown to shop just because I didn't wanna circle 30 mins to find parking that was 1 km away. Paid for indoor parking, peace of mind.

At Oglivy and Holt Renfrew, it was fkn Chinatown. And I'm asian... it smells their garlic breath, was really bad. There was good discounts but not substantial enough. Left after 5 mins. For winter boots, it was the same price today as before Christmas at Browns, Little Burgundy, and Soft Moc. Lacoste had 50% off store wide if you didn't mind Wallah G and his village pushing and shoving. G Star Raw was 50% store wide which was cool. Electronics, online is the new hustle.

p.s. Some 15 year old kid got stabbed on Ste-Cat/ university over an argument. fkn sad. you can guess the ethnicity.

Back