Rogue One trailer !!

Mais vous allez tous les voir à chaque fois...

non pas moi. episode 7 etait un cadeau un fournisseur aller voir avent premier.
un cadeau je le respect jy vais.

rogue one je les piraté .

Mais qui ici écoute star trek deep space nine.
les personnages sont charismatic.

Apres tout c est anné toujours bon.
mais qui dans rogue one a un personnages charismatic ou son histoire dévelopé?

Je suis allé le voir hier. C'est bon, je comprend que c'est de la fiction, mais l'histoire est quand même méchamment setuppé pour que l'histoire fonctionne, j'en dirais pas plus pour pas spoiler!

As a starwars fan I was a bit disappointed but then again this wasn't the main story (Skywalkers)...

Not a lot of JEDI stuff nor light sabers..
The way the characters die were very non-dramatic, especially the blind Asian dude (the awesome Donnie Yen) I was hoping for an epic last battle scene a la Yip Man..
It was kinda cool to see the CGI general and princess Leah.
New kinds of stormtroopers as well as different fighters/planes

As a Star Wars fan that just got back from watching it, I am completely satisfied with this non-star wars-anthology movie. Love all the references to the movies: (highlight to see) Bail Organa, Leia, Tarkin, Mothma, the starting scene of Episode 4, the plans of the Death Star, R2-D2/C3P0, Dodonna, the 2 thugs that get into a fight with Luke, etc + vader short appearance was epic

It was a pretty good side story/prequel to episode 4.

Carrie Fisher in intensive care
Hollywood actress and writer Carrie Fisher, best known for her role as Princess Leia in the Star Wars movies, suffered a cardiac episode on Friday during a flight from London to Los Angeles, where she was rushed to a hospital after landing.

Back