The Triggering: Has Political Correctness Gone Too Far?

One of them is indirectly responsible for the death of 600 000 Americans and organized a coup to try and topple the elected government. The other are the Talibans.

I find it kinda cringe that the best "whataboutism" example they could muster to defend Trump was "but the Talibans..."

the thing we still face a cheated election. In reality trump was way more loved that the media show and trumps.
how anyone where can trust american election from now?

He organized a coup.. with no army. It must a new era coup with technology. He also caused people to die, just like Trudeau, Macron, Johnson, and every world leader at the time. But in Québec, was it really Trudeau that killed them, or was it Legault? The plot thickens.

He organized a coup.. with no army. It must a new era coup with technology. He also caused people to die, just like Trudeau, Macron, Johnson, and every world leader at the time. But in Québec, was it really Trudeau that killed them, or was it Legault? The plot thickens.

Those are MSNBC talking points, he's basically a Brian Tyler Cohen/Kyle Griffin parakeet.

They lets them in. when to vote passed to do an investigation.
Trump organized nothing.

You could look all those useful idiot there. They was just setting in the ride and fallow the track lay to them.

now trump is surrender of even more fraudulent people than him.
asking money for stupid reason.

he lose his credibility. He had been stolen 3 time. At the election. At the Vote for the investigation the "coup" and than his "allies" taking money of the rest of the useful idiot..

He was one of the greatest president. but even with is open mind over the current cold war. the openness of the weakness of the us. his really good work with the judge.
His amazing project for the space program.

but the media will show him as the fatfuk who lose to biden....

^not actually burning them, but yeah "recycling them" lol, it's really frightening, I remember when I was pretty young, I read a book called "Farenheit ... something" I think it was made in a movie or movies and most people here I think know what I'm talking about, when reading that book, I remember having this anxiety how terrible such a thing could be and some relief in a way cause "I knew" that such a thing wont happen ever in real life... oh well....

^not actually burning them, but yeah "recycling them" lol, it's really frightening, I remember when I was pretty young, I read a book called "Farenheit ... something" I think it was made in a movie or movies and most people here I think know what I'm talking about, when reading that book, I remember having this anxiety how terrible such a thing could be and some relief in a way cause "I knew" that such a thing wont happen ever in real life... oh well....

It was Farenheit 451 and they didn't just burn books but any work of art because emotions were prohibited.

Some of the very old Tintin comic books were racist as fuck (especially Tintin au Congo) and we can't blame schools for removing such materials from their libraries.

It was Farenheit 451 and they didn't just burn books but any work of art because emotions were prohibited.

Some of the very old Tintin comic books were racist as fuck (especially Tintin au Congo) and we can't blame schools for removing such materials from their libraries.

Yes, the whole protect kids from everything including feelings that are offensive/hurtful/controversial is why we are in the current state of affairs.

I mean if they want to remove TinTin au Congo, they also need to let go of any mention of white man the oppressor, it's equally an old trope no longer reflective of current reality and it's discrimination against humans deficient of melatonin who have a Y chromosome.

Tintin au Congo, c'est super raciste oui.

Ça a été écrit il y a plusieurs années et la réalité à l'époque était évidement différente.

Je peux vous citer plein d'oeuvres d'Astérix et Tintin qui sont racistes.

Astérix:
Astérix et les Goth
Astérix et Cléopâtre
Les douze travaux d'Astérix
Astérix chez les Bretons
Astérix aux jeux Olympiques
Astérix en Hispanie
Astérix chez les Helvètes
Astérix en Corse
La Grande Traversée
Astérix chez les Belges
Astérix chez Rahazade
Astérix et Latraviata
Astérix chez les Pictes

Tintin:
Tintin au Pays des Soviets
Tintin au Congo
Tintin en Amérique
Les Cigares du Pharaon
Le Lotus Bleu
L'oreille cassée
L'ile noire
Le sceptre d'ottokar
Le crabe au pinces d'or
Le temple du Soleil
Tintin au pays de l'or noir
Tintin au Tibet
Tintin et les Picaros

Le but de ces bandes dessinées, c'est justement de miser sur les stéréotypes de chacun (Les gaulois par exemple) et de les voir se débrouiller dans une autre culture.

C'est tout aussi raciste de montrer des Amérindiens dans Astérix que de rire des Suisses avec leur fromage et les horloges.

241657365_10165212384290018_6264408510385268602_n.jpg

Back