The Triggering: Has Political Correctness Gone Too Far?

at the same time the mother should mourn her son, not go running to the media. she's crying for attention, not for her son unfortunately.

oh right. because calling the cops racists is sure to get her some answers. she has the answers. she was there. she knows exactly what happened. she did not go about explaining what happened and what the cops did wrong. she burst out in inflammatory accusations. when all else fails, RACISM!

this reeks of that story when the cop got called a racist for shooting a girl who was about to stab another. everyone got on the cop's case because of the R word. it's the secret weapon. you pull that out whenever you're angry, and the worst thing that can happen to you is that the cops pull out the tape and everyone lays off and the story dies. the best thing, riots, you get 10 million from crowdfunding. but if you cried racism and made national news and it turns out you were wrong, what happens to you? nothing. so what do you have to lose? might as well go all out.

oh right. because calling the cops racists is sure to get her some answers. she has the answers. she was there. she knows exactly what happened. she did not go about explaining what happened and what the cops did wrong. she burst out in inflammatory accusations. when all else fails, RACISM!

this reeks of that story when the cop got called a racist for shooting a girl who was about to stab another. everyone got on the cop's case because of the R word. it's the secret weapon. you pull that out whenever you're angry, and the worst thing that can happen to you is that the cops pull out the tape and everyone lays off and the story dies. the best thing, riots, you get 10 million from crowdfunding. but if you cried racism and made national news and it turns out you were wrong, what happens to you? nothing. so what do you have to lose? might as well go all out.

The Repentigny police literally hired a public relations person to deal with their continued racial biasing, but go off.

The Quebec Human Rights commission has ruled against the police 4 times in a year.

The Repentigny police literally hired a public relations person to deal with their continued racial biasing, but go off.

The Quebec Human Rights commission has ruled against the police 4 times in a year.
Repentigny is now the racist capital of Canada. Now they have something to be proud of, cuz before it was just a hole in the ground. They hired a pr firm to show that they're doing something about all the complaints that are going on and claims that they're racist. If you think any part of Canada is racist, you're right. Just like a poodle is a dangerous dog. Yes, it can bite you and you might bleed from it, but other places have a pit bull that will rip your face off. I saw Eddie King at the comedy nest a while back ( hilarious, se his shows if you can) and he called racism in Canada "cute" . He grew up in France, and he knows a thing or two about it. He said that anyone who thinks this place is racist needs a reality check. Sure the cops can be annoying. But I got black friends whose names don't make the news. They got their mortgages, go to work, go home, do their stuff and somehow never get in trouble. It's a mystery. I also knew one that was a drug dealer and always complained that he's targeted. Not a mystery. He died while under police custody in suspicious circumstances but it was too long ago and the racism wasn't a problem. He'd have a park named after him now. Meanwhile his sister is a nurse, she helps people every day, never got harassed by cops even when they lived in the same house, she helps people daily and nobody is interested in naming a park after her. If I had to pick one that had to get a medal I know which one I would pick. Systemic racism means what exactly? That they get stopped more often than the others?

Ils essaient simplement de trouver une raison. C'est un cas de dindu. Les parents ne peuvent se rendre à l'évidence que leur enfant a commis quelque chose de grave.

La maladie mentale, c'est facile pour personne. Les médicaments, ça aide mais ça ne règle rien de la cause fondamentale. Le cerveau ne fonctionne pas comme il faut.

Ça rappelle le cas d'Alain Magloire. Pas parce qu'Alain aussi était noir, ça n'a rien à voir mais bien parce que les deux avaient une maladie mentale et qu'ils ont attaqué des policiers.

cops are not doctors. doctors are not cops. it's not easy on anyone, especially on the mother. she had to live seeing her kid struggle like that, and then now she has to live knowing he passed like that. it's a tragedy, but let's not make it something other than what it is.

Last edited:
J'ai bien rit quand la dame a la tele a dit "J'ai un fils de 11 ans et il n'aime pas la police"...... quand tu pars avec cette attitude la a cette age la, questionne toi pas pourquoi tu auras des troubles avec la police quand tu seras plus vieux.

La mère parle déjà d'en faire un nouveau "Georges Floyd"...
À ce que je sache dans ce dossier, justice a été rendu suite à l'enquête et l'ex policier est en prison.

Je comprends que la douleur doit être vive pour la dame , mais peut-on attendre les résultats de l'enquête du B.E.I. avant de sauter aux conclusions .

La mère parle déjà d'en faire un nouveau "Georges Floyd"...
À ce que je sache dans ce dossier, justice a été rendu suite à l'enquête et l'ex policier est en prison.

Je comprends que la douleur doit être vive pour la dame , mais peut-on attendre les résultats de l'enquête du B.E.I. avant de sauter aux conclusions .

Ils sont ou les videos qui commencent au moment opportun pour demontrer qu'il n'a rien fait de mal?

Repentigny is now the racist capital of Canada. Now they have something to be proud of, cuz before it was just a hole in the ground. They hired a pr firm to show that they're doing something about all the complaints that are going on and claims that they're racist. If you think any part of Canada is racist, you're right. Just like a poodle is a dangerous dog. Yes, it can bite you and you might bleed from it, but other places have a pit bull that will rip your face off. I saw Eddie King at the comedy nest a while back ( hilarious, se his shows if you can) and he called racism in Canada "cute" . He grew up in France, and he knows a thing or two about it. He said that anyone who thinks this place is racist needs a reality check. Sure the cops can be annoying. But I got black friends whose names don't make the news. They got their mortgages, go to work, go home, do their stuff and somehow never get in trouble. It's a mystery. I also knew one that was a drug dealer and always complained that he's targeted. Not a mystery. He died while under police custody in suspicious circumstances but it was too long ago and the racism wasn't a problem. He'd have a park named after him now. Meanwhile his sister is a nurse, she helps people every day, never got harassed by cops even when they lived in the same house, she helps people daily and nobody is interested in naming a park after her. If I had to pick one that had to get a medal I know which one I would pick. Systemic racism means what exactly? That they get stopped more often than the others?

wonder why.

Is this real life? Twitter banned the ex-president of the United States but allows Taliban to use it freely? what am I missing here.

^ because taliban probably told them that if they get censored they'll cut their heads and or gave them a shit load of money?

One of them is indirectly responsible for the death of 600 000 Americans and organized a coup to try and topple the elected government. The other are the Talibans.

Back