Modifier muffler e90 N54 pour sonner comme BMW PE

lagz

Banned
Bonjour à tous!

En gros, je vais modifier mon muffler (335XI) pour qu'il sonne comme un Performance exhaust de BMW
Ya un super gros post sur e90post.com qui en parle (voir http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=739970).
Le pdf: https://www.dropbox.com/s/rtmxipt3m...ike the BMW Performance Exhaust (2).pdf?dl=05

En gros:

Those with N54's can reproduce the sound I have by:
1. Replacing resonator with X pipe (if you have an e90. e92's don't have a resonator). A 2.5”
stainless Xpipe will work.
2. Replacing both outside perforated pipes with solid pipes. The driver side muffler will have an
internal muffler resonator. Chop that crap off and replace with solid pipe. See the first image
for a pic of the internal muffler resonator
3. Don't remove any packing. As WhiteFury mentioned, no sound should be coming out of the
areas with solid piping anyway, but it will likely absorb "ambient" (unwanted) noise from the
muffler.
4. DownPipes

1- Est ce qu'il y en a qui ont fait ca?

2- J'ai fait 4 shop aujourd'hui ( après avoir fait quelques recherches sur le net) et honnêtement les gars me regardaient bizarre, avaient peur du projet et semblait ne pas être intéressé par ca :"ouvrir les exhaust!! on fait jamais ca!, ca existe pas!!".. même si j'arrivais avec les photos et la procédure à suivre (qui en passant n'a pas l'air trop difficile) ....
Donc, Y A T'IL DES COMPÉTENTS QUI N'AURONT PAS PEUR DE FAIRE CES PETITES MODIFICATIONS ET LES FERONT BIEN!!??? J'ai besoin de vos suggestion de places -- rive sud préférence mais je suis prêt à aller la ou la compétence et la qualité sont!! --

Merci de votre aide!

BMG performance pourrait sûrement t'aider

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Non pas appelé là..
Les reviews sont partagées... Anyway tant qu'à aller à Laval je vais aller chez bmg ou agtronic qui ont bcp de bonnes reviews...

Le nom de bmg revient souvent sur le forum pour les jobs d'exhaust on dirait, sinon il ya aussi federal muffler a lachine. Anyway peut importe qui qui va te le faire, si c'est reussi et ca sonne vraiment comme un PE (malgres que c'est rendu tres populaire comme mod maintenant donc je presume que oui) *tu* tu ne le regrettera pas, ca sonne vraiment bien.

I tried the same thing, but ended up just getting the bmw performance exhaust for my e90. Best purchase I did for the car no drone, at low rpm its a nice grumble and when you open up the car, it sounds amazing. If you can go for it, you won`t regret it.

If you go the other route, you`ll get annoyed by the drone at highway speeds.

I got mine on Kijiji for 600$ the whole exhaust line + muffler.

This is how the exhaust sounds from the interior of my car with the windows down:

Wow 600 $ what a steal!
Sound great! But no one reviews drone after doing the modification..
I still Looking for a PE but there are very rare on the used market..

Correct me if i'm wrong but konrads car does'nt seem like an n54 (left side needle for fuel economy moving while n54's have oil temp at that location) sound great still though *tu* imo its the best exhaust fo these cars whatever the engine.

If you want OP, we could compare once the mod is done, i'm running the oem PE on my 335 :D and yes they are rare to find used around here not to metion that they seem to go around 1k... can't remember where i read that maybe in the thread you posted in the first post but some guys were claiming that the exhaust bmw sells is actually just straight pipes lol

Look like that the PE as one solide 2.5 pipe and one perforated By side instead of 2 perforated pipe on the oem exhaust..
Yeah Ill post some vids to compare sound.. And I pretty sure that I wont find a PE under 1k for a on a e90 n54.. So lets do the mods!

Moi jai exhaust BMW performance + down pipes Burger Motorsports sur mon 135i N54
et le son est terrible!!!! jai meme peur de me faire arreter par la police, le soir en ville,
ca resonne vraiment bcp...

mais quelle mélodie a WOT :D

Pour les mufflers. Les gars font ca sur les corvette C6 Z06.

Ouvre la canisse soude deux plaques par dessus ou mettre des clamps d exhaust.

568395bced5eb34d3aba68e5cf3dd889.jpg

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

On saura jamais finalement ...;)
J'ai décidé de me séparer de mon 335 pour d'autre horizon.
Si intéressé, mon annonce est dans les véhicules à vendre!
Merci

Back