*** Official 2016-2017 Montreal Canadiens Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Faut comprendre que pour bishop ca leur parmet de payer les bonus de droins cette anne sur la masse et non lan prochain ai si que de deux autres joeurs aller lire sur dlc pour mieux comprendre il expliwue bien

Faut comprendre que pour bishop ca leur parmet de payer les bonus de droins cette anne sur la masse et non lan prochain ai si que de deux autres joeurs aller lire sur dlc pour mieux comprendre il expliwue bien

Damn c'étais dur à lire.

so is it safe to say that Andrei Vasilevskiy is number one goalie for the Lighting?

Im asking cause i have budaj in a couple of my pools lol

Umm d'apres budaj avec la saison de fou qui au'il connait va etre numero un pour ammener tampa en serie...

jai Budaj dans 3 des 4 pools sur yahoo sports... il a ete une surprise pour moi, mais la im kinda screwed...

i even have budaj and bishop in one of them lol

Hey wow 4 defaites de moins! 1 victoires de moins en plus.

Jaurais honte quand on me considere le meilleur gardien au monde et l'autre la moitié du peuple savent meme pas cest qui

Personne ici peut dire que budaj est mauvais y'a rosser la ahl l'an passer solidement..et cette anner fais extremement bien a date...bravo a lui..oublions pas...pas si loins il etait a st john le,pauvre

a regarder jouer boulieau - petrin - lemonlon -nestleyrov

comment tu veux que price fasse de quoi !!!!

la game contre Toronto c'etais completement debile les revirements dans les trois zone

I think it's safe to say if Price was with LA and Bud with Montreal this season, LA would be on top of the conference. You would have to be a little cunt nugget to compare the two.

I did an experiment - non scientific of course but it was fun - yesterday.

I had a full Microplay fidelity card - you buy 8 used games you get one 20$ game free. To make it 8, I picked up Rory Maclemore's PGA Tour golf - someone should photoshop a cover with that name lol (which I haven't gotten to play yet because the game takes 1h to install on Xbone it's 25Gb + then you have to wait another hour while EA's servers throttle you to death and take 1h to download a 12Gb update lol...)

Anyhow for the free game I picked up NHL16. I have it on PS4 but I prefer playing upstairs on the Xbone recently so there.

I started a new season and picked "fantasy draft" mode. Randomized with the Habs. Got 5th overall pick.

Price went to Pittsburgh's first pick (4th overall) I picked Ovechkin 1st, then in the subsequent rounds I got Brent Burns, Patrick Sharp, Drouin, no Habs players whatsoever, most of my guys are under 22 and only picked a goalie in the 5th round - someone I don't even remember his name but he was rated by NHL16 as a "high potential" and "starter" I really don't remember his name, I think it starts with an O but I'm not sure - the bot gave it #31 so he might wear it in his own team wherever he plays. His name sounds foreign but I'm not sure. Ojency? Maybe.

I built a HUGE team, like of all the regulars I only have 2 players under 6'1": One 19 year old defenseman that I don't know his name but has high potential and is very quick, and that young French guy Tampa has, Drouin I think.

The rest of my defense are all in the 6'5" range and horribly violent.

I honestly haven't had that much fun playing NHL before. I get twice the shots the other teams get, twice the hits and even though I'm not undefeated I largely attribute that to me sucking at NHL's new control schemes.

You know what? Third game of the season I play against Price and the Pens - spanked them 6-2. Why? Their first pick was Price right? But that means they had nobody else in the top 30 "elite" NHL players.

Nothing against Pricey, but even Patrick Roy and Marty Brodeur had decent teams ahead of them to win their cups. The Habs in the last decade or so, have been built for Carey Price. If he decides to turn on them once he is UFA the administration is done - out.

The Habs have a window for that cup, they have "decent" players but there are loads and loads of missing pieces. They finally got rid of the cancer that was Therrien, eversince he has been in MTL the team won in Oct-Nov-then halfway through Dec they faceplanted badly. Check the stats, it's appalling.

Go Habs Go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back