5 jours à Vaughan, Toronto ; is there something I should eat/visit ?

cobrAAA

Shop Representative
Hey guys,

Je m'en vais 5 jours faire des autos, je vais être au nord de Toronto ( Vaughan, Concord etc.), mais si ya de quoi de hot plus bas, je pourrais faire un dip vers le sud !

Alors, ya-t-il des magasins/resto/chaine de resto qui valent la peine d'être visité haha ? :bigup:

well.. all my clients are north of the aeroport, so vaughan/richmond hill, but when my day is done, i can always go south ; however, i will stay around markham.. but damn its expensive near wonderland + vacation season -.- grrrr

last year i went, i stayed in missisauga, was much cheaper lol

If I were in TO, I would drive to Niagara just to have a stack or two IHOP pancakes, then go to Niagara on the lake for some wine tasting, have dinner at Jacobs & Co Steakhouse and call it a day.

Ya man come on down to the Niagara Region if you want to see and do some nice things.

As mentioned above, places like Vaughn, Markham, Brampton are mostly immigrant land where there isn't much to see and do besides getting hit by bad drivers and eating ethnic food.

Be prepared to be told *Sorry, No English* in markham when you ask for directions. lol Note how many Bmw driving asian's you see in Markham, it's quite impressive.

Back