2016 Cadillac CTS-V vs. 2016 Lexus GS F - Head 2 Head Ep. 78

J'étais un gros gros fan de la première génération de CTS-V, comme ils ont dit vers 7 min celle la a besoin d'une transmission manuelle.

Having been behind the wheel of the GS-F. It's a fantastic car with the build quality to last ages.. only complaint is the USELESS corporate infotainment system which sucks worse than the system in new Hondas. I like the idea that you can poodle around in Eco mode and it's smooth/quite In any other color but that HIDEOUS orange it looks pretty good, needs some wheel spacers though. I have't driven a CTS-V but I have sat in one.. It just doesn't feel like a quality product that will last 100k, if it does it will rattle around

The GS-F won't sway people away from BMW, Benz or Audi... it's for the person that owned a Jag XF-R and got tired of driving a loaner Evoque around.

Fact the GS-F is actually a better car over the RC-F..

Havent driven a CTS-V but did get to drive an ATS-V coupe and an RC-F, the only thing the RC-F has going for it imho, is the sound (once you hit 4k rpm it sounds so good) and the interior materials, for everything else the ATS-V was just much much better, and it was a 6 speed to boot.

So the ATS-V is the new ''cts-V''. La lexus semble tellement plus plaisante à conduire!

CTS-V look like a big saloon now (Still buy it :) )

Having been behind the wheel of the GS-F. It's a fantastic car with the build quality to last ages.. only complaint is the USELESS corporate infotainment system which sucks worse than the system in new Hondas. I like the idea that you can poodle around in Eco mode and it's smooth/quite In any other color but that HIDEOUS orange it looks pretty good, needs some wheel spacers though. I have't driven a CTS-V but I have sat in one.. It just doesn't feel like a quality product that will last 100k, if it does it will rattle around

The GS-F won't sway people away from BMW, Benz or Audi... it's for the person that owned a Jag XF-R and got tired of driving a loaner Evoque around.

Fact the GS-F is actually a better car over the RC-F..

Thanks for the review @Goofy.

Back