Feu sur la 40 en direct sur les camera MTQ

Sauf que à moins d'être 100% gratuite, les camions ne prendront pas la voie du nord dont tu parles. Regarde juste la 30 et ce qui arrive à valleyfield: les camions sortent de la 30 et passe par le centre de valleyfield pour sauver le péage.

En enterrant cette route, dans une situation comme hier, ça aurait été encore pire. Accident du tunnel de La Manche.

Toronto ont une situation similaire, avec une voie rapide pour contourner la ville (407) et personne ne s'en sert pour sauver le 5-10$.

Mes pensées vont à la famille du camionneur décédé et au camionneur qui a tenté de sauver son collegue.

Envoyé de mon SM-T700 en utilisant Tapatalk
Force truckers to use it.. There is no reason why a big rig needs to come through Montreal if they're heading to a destination away from the city.

I love the 407 it saves so much damn time where it makes the 5$ charge worth it. Eventually it will link up with the 401 near bowmanville thus I won't even need to use the 401 anymore when I visit friends

Force truckers to use it.. There is no reason why a big rig needs to come through Montreal if they're heading to a destination away from the city.

I love the 407 it saves so much damn time where it makes the 5$ charge worth it. Eventually it will link up with the 401 near bowmanville thus I won't even need to use the 401 anymore when I visit friends
I loved the 407 when I lived in Barrie.

In Winnipeg they have a loop that goes around the city like you guys are talk in about. It is pretty efficient

Envoyé de mon SGH-I337M en utilisant Tapatalk

Rdi se matin.

Ils étaient au téléphone avec le boss du gars qui a essayé d'ouvrir les portes.
Ouais confirmé. ..le gars lui criait de l'aider pis toute....

J'espère jamais vivre ca de ma vie...ste gars la yé marquer a vie...
À plein de moment anodin, aux yeux de tout le mond, ste gars va entendre les cris de mort de ce gars là :(

Props to him, giving everything. Even burning his hands.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

another video i found in HD of the whole thing...You can see the force of the impact made the trailer go into the cab aswell..the driver was probably suck in hes seat...

Sauf que à moins d'être 100% gratuite, les camions ne prendront pas la voie du nord dont tu parles. Regarde juste la 30 et ce qui arrive à valleyfield: les camions sortent de la 30 et passe par le centre de valleyfield pour sauver le péage.

En enterrant cette route, dans une situation comme hier, ça aurait été encore pire. Accident du tunnel de La Manche.

Toronto ont une situation similaire, avec une voie rapide pour contourner la ville (407) et personne ne s'en sert pour sauver le 5-10$.

Mes pensées vont à la famille du camionneur décédé et au camionneur qui a tenté de sauver son collegue.

Envoyé de mon SM-T700 en utilisant Tapatalk

Comme pour le Tunnel Lafontaine: route enterrée = interdit aux tanker

It's what happens when you try to repair multiple major arteries at the same time and close bridges, tunnels... Notre Dame and the Met are both disasters because of all the heavy load traffic. Just a few weeks ago I was speaking with a friend and told him that we need another highway just for heavy traffic or the met needs to be multi level. Get those 18 wheelers off the met and out of the core. Our roads are shit because they can't handle the heavy traffic and the congestion is just disgusting. I remember 5 years ago when leaving before 4pm meant no traffic, those days are gone at 12:00 there's already congestion. It was so nice driving during construction vacation, now that everyone is almost back it's a disaster again.

I am all for banning heavy transport trucks around Montreal during peak traffic hours, morning and evening.

just tried pricing it, how did you come up with 5$? If people had to go the entire length of the 407 to avoid the 401 clusterfuck, it's 20+$
That's a lot of money everyday that will add up.

just tried pricing it, how did you come up with 5$? If people had to go the entire length of the 407 to avoid the 401 clusterfuck, it's 20+$
That's a lot of money everyday that will add up.

Drove back from Niagara Falls to Toronto and then spent 3 days around GTA last summer. Using my GPS and didn't put the no toll option on. So was going on 401/407 without really noticing/caring. The drive back was fantastic, no traffic, 140 km/h + in center lane...

Got the 407 bill 3 weeks later: 145$

I used to take the 407 from december 2010 to june 2012 and the price were around 10-13$ per travel.

Envoyé de mon SGH-I337M en utilisant Tapatalk

Back