The Official George Costanza Thread :

Alain95i4

Banned
I receive requests to make a thread about (((George Costanza))).

My pricipal source of infomartion is the Seinfeld tv show

George Costanza is a leading looser of “progressive” causes, like Festivus and used to work for the New York Yankee's
He was once mistaken for a neo nazi writter
He is using is money to pay his bills and probably his rent

I receive requests to make a thread about (((George Costanza))).

My pricipal source of infomartion is the Seinfeld tv show

George Costanza is a leading looser of “progressive” causes, like Festivus and used to work for the New York Yankee's
He was once mistaken for a neo nazi writter
He is using is money to pay his bills and probably his rent

c553f416b49bfbc9f4acddad00259147.gif

d5689ab461fc92d31660eee9cc17faee.gif

6c1fc07a9a7897ab3242b6d1c72c0918.png

b23610b49f8a6808ee383c509197cd2f.jpg

de4e379ce757703d388b490a1956e0f6.jpeg

a0a329dd4d016814c4879bee0166aafd.jpeg

e0b1c4e52c19731f4050912cb78f1191.png

sérieusement kossak c'est pas normal ton affaire ! Tu devrais peut-etre faire comme VQnismo et allez voir un psy. C'est pas normal de passer son temps a chercher des théories de complot ou whatever it is.

C'est devenue un trouble obssessionnel ton affaire.

sérieusement kossak c'est pas normal ton affaire ! Tu devrais peut-etre faire comme vqnismo et allez voir un psy. C'est pas normal de passer son temps a chercher des théories de complot ou whatever it is.

TAKE OFF THE TINFOIL HAT, GOY. Nothing going on here the media tells us the unadulterated truth

cbc and tva are truth

shut it down

sérieusement kossak c'est pas normal ton affaire ! Tu devrais peut-etre faire comme VQnismo et allez voir un psy. C'est pas normal de passer son temps a chercher des théories de complot ou whatever it is.

Arrêté de voir ça exagérement.

probablement la maniêre écrie.
genre de sujet en parle a tout les jour avec des amis et des collegue.

ça passe bien le temps.

arrêté capoté et lisé. C est jute genre de sujet sort votre zone de confort.

Théorie du complot.... genre de chose déjà arrivé dans histoire c est un jeu politique vieux comme le monde.
il a rien spécial ladedans.

TAKE OFF THE TINFOIL HAT, GOY. Nothing going on here the media tells us the unadulterated truth

cbc and tva are truth

shut it down

lol I know that medias tells us jackshit, But i could'nt care less if some illuminati are plotting against the entire humanity or using chemtrails to control us. You won't change the world by doing copy pasta, so yeah i could'nt care less.

Who Talk about illuminati?

The only time I see people about the illuminati are Retarded Rap Song on youtube.
make by overpaid pop artist.

Back