Importation voiture du Japon

jmarco

Salut,

Je sais que je ne suis surement pas le premier ici à poser cette question mais bon.. Je recherche sur les forums ici et il n'y a pas beaucoup d'infos.

Je cherche à importer une Nissan r32 GTR du Japon, il y en a plein à vendre mais j'ai entendu quelques histoires d'horreurs concernant les voitures qui ont l'air super clean en ligne mais qui arrivent et elles sont horribles.

Je voulais demander ici si quelqu'un a une ou plusieurs expérience à partager et je veux savoir à peu près combien ça coute importer une voiture du Japon, en dehors du prix de la voiture en tant que tel.

Merci!

Salut,

Je sais que je ne suis surement pas le premier ici à poser cette question mais bon.. Je recherche sur les forums ici et il n'y a pas beaucoup d'infos.

Je cherche à importer une Nissan r32 GTR du Japon, il y en a plein à vendre mais j'ai entendu quelques histoires d'horreurs concernant les voitures qui ont l'air super clean en ligne mais qui arrivent et elles sont horribles.

Je voulais demander ici si quelqu'un a une ou plusieurs expérience à partager et je veux savoir à peu près combien ça coute importer une voiture du Japon, en dehors du prix de la voiture en tant que tel.

Merci!

www.b-pro.ca

tu peux toujours lui parler ! Les voitures on des "feuilles" remplis avec les informations du véhicule dessus (kilo, mods etc)

Pour le shipping budget toi un bon 4000$-5000$ toutes les frais (shipping + taxes + port + inspection + blablabla)

Exemple :
That one is around $14,000 total cleared customs price.

If you want to get one, we just need to set up an order. It's a simple / fun process! We just need the deposit / import agreement signed and I'll start sending you options and getting you info on anything you like. Once we find a good unit, you would instruct me what max TOTAL bid you would want me to place. Once we get a vehicle, I'll take care of importing it for you!

I'll give a bit more detailed run-down below if you are a detail-nut:

To get started, we'd need a $1000 deposit in by any method you like, and for you to sign the attached import contract.
http://b-pro.ca/jdm-canada-importing/payment-methods/

- Then I would send you options that match your criteria, and you can also browse auction.b-pro.ca and bids.b-pro.ca and send me anything that catches your eye.
- Once we find one that interests you, I will have the auction inspection sheet translated for you and give you a professional opinion on the car.
- If the inspection sheet checks out and you'd like to purchase the car, let me know your max bid (in terms of ‘total cleared customs price’ / fully imported) for the car.
- I will place the bid tentatively, but I'll call the auction first to have a 2nd inspection done where an auction employee goes and physically checks over the car to make sure there was nothing missed in the auction inspection sheet.
- If the 2nd inspection fully checks out, I'll confirm the bid and let you know if I was able to win the vehicle at or under your budget! If we don't win, there's no penalty. We'll just try again on the next vehicle that interests you.
- Once we've won a vehicle in auction, the Car cost / ocean shipping cost is due within 10 days. (this is the bulk of the total cleared customs cost)
- It will be transported to the shop in Japan for additional photos and a further inspection.
- Your vehicle will then be sent to the Vancouver port on the next available shipping vessel, and takes 4-5 weeks avg to reach the Vancouver port (fully insured through shipping with ICC-A insurance)
- It will go through customs as soon as it reaches the Vancouver port, and you will pay customs direct to the customs broker. This takes 3-5 days.
- Then once it clears customs you either pick it up at the port in Vancouver and drive it home, or we can arrange further shipping directly to your door.
- My $1000 fee/deposit, the car cost, ocean shipping cost, and customs cost all add together to equal the total cleared customs cost. Total cleared customs price is an all-inclusive figure.

thanks,

P.s. I have also attached a copy of our business licenses for you to make sure you’re comfortable... It's always important to be sure you're dealing with a fully licensed business!

Brian Stephenson

B-Pro Auto JDM Imports

www.b-pro.ca

I can vouch for Brian @ B-Pro. A good honest guy with a good reputation. I haven't received my car yet, but so far dealing with him has been straight forward and pain-free.

Avant de te casser le bicycle avec sa. Velocity cars a vancouver. Appel les ils sont toujours entrain dimporter des chars du japon. Si tu leur montre que tes pas un ticoune ils peuvent surement t'arranger de quoi, genre importer le char que tu veut. Sera t-il legal dans la superbe meilleure province au monde le quebec...surement pas mais ds louest genre LALBERTA/B.C oui il le sera :)

my 2 cents

Avant de te casser le bicycle avec sa. Velocity cars a vancouver. Appel les ils sont toujours entrain dimporter des chars du japon. Si tu leur montre que tes pas un ticoune ils peuvent surement t'arranger de quoi, genre importer le char que tu veut. Sera t-il legal dans la superbe meilleure province au monde le quebec...surement pas mais ds louest genre LALBERTA/B.C oui il le sera :)

my 2 cents

Ouais aussi Velocity Car on un belle inventaires de voiture http://www.velocitycars.ca/vehicles

Beams or 2JZ?

2JZ just like the North American version. The other engine option for the Gita is the 160hp 2.0l 1G-FE (which i think is still technically a BEAMS engine). The Gita was not offered with the BEAMS 3SGE, just the sedan.

The Altezza was the only Toyota with the 210hp version of the BEAMS I think. That's almost the same power figures as the early gen 3sgte!
And now Toyota buys gutless Subaru engines instead...

Drole, pendant mes recherches je suis tombé la-dessus. Il parait que le monde lui font confiance. Qu'il soit mentionné en réponse à ma question est bon signe! Merci de ta réponse.

Si vous regardez souvent sur leur site, des fois ils ont des belles GT-R et 300sx mais il reste pas longtemps :( personnellement chauffé à droite doit etre (le fun) au début et après sa tu doit tecoeuré?

Envoyé de mon Nexus 5 en utilisant Tapatalk

Si vous regardez souvent sur leur site, des fois ils ont des belles GT-R et 300sx mais il reste pas longtemps :( personnellement chauffé à droite doit etre (le fun) au début et après sa tu doit tecoeuré?

Envoyé de mon Nexus 5 en utilisant Tapatalk

Pour avoir eu et conduit pendant longtemps mon silvis s13 (RHD) je te dirais que non tu t'ennuie jamais! les gens t'observe et se demande " EUH wtf ca viens-tu de l'angleterre XD"

L'essayer c'est l'adopter !!

silvia_zpsd744274e.jpeg

d6687a87-2df9-4886-a650-beaaccfd2c4c_zpsaa92c87e.jpg

090f6e05-a772-4bc0-a5d0-c1188b234e8a_zps5291f0b5.jpg

Back