Storage at moto Folie

young_makaveli

Hey guys anyone here already stored their bike there ?

I have free storage but I've been hearing mixed reviews on some other forums About them

Moto folie told me the place is free but if I want them to remove the battery or add fuel stabilizer,inspection etc it would cost more

When they remove the battery do they put it on a tender or just disconnect the cables?

Please share your experience with them

Thanks

Wait wut ? Free storage at Moto Folie ?

If not, why would you even consider paying MOto Folie for storage if you already have free storage at your disposal ?

Hey guys anyone here already stored their bike there ?

I have free storage but I've been hearing mixed reviews on some other forums About them

Moto folie told me the place is free but if I want them to remove the battery or add fuel stabilizer,inspection etc it would cost more

When they remove the battery do they put it on a tender or just disconnect the cables?

Please share your experience with them

Thanks

You have free storage (I'm guessing you bought your bike there).

If you want them to do work on your bike you have to pay. Removing the battery, add fuel stabilizer and inspecting the bike takes time (costs $$$ to the dealer). Seems pretty fair to me.

PS: if you don't want to store it a moto folie my brother might have a spot left in his garage for storage ($$$). He's in Candiac

You have free storage (I'm guessing you bought your bike there).

If you want them to do work on your bike you have to pay. Removing the battery, add fuel stabilizer and inspecting the bike takes time (costs $$$ to the dealer). Seems pretty fair to me.

PS: if you don't want to store it a moto folie my brother might have a spot left in his garage for storage ($$$). He's in Candiac
Yeah I called and I asked how much would it be if only I wanted them to disconnect the battery and maintain its charge and the guy told me it would cost me total of 10$ for storage.

10$ for a 3-4 months of storage is not bad

t'a acheter un bike labas ?

As tu le deal de ta moto te coute 10000$ pis dans 5 ans jla rachete 5000$ ?

Pire place de crosseur au monde

its not particularly free.

sometimes they force you to get spring inspection done by them, or they do it anyways and charge you for it and you have to fight tooth and nail to not pay it.

everyone on MSTQ facebook group hates motofolie.

its not particularly free.

sometimes they force you to get spring inspection done by them, or they do it anyways and charge you for it and you have to fight tooth and nail to not pay it.

everyone on MSTQ facebook group hates motofolie.
I called them and they said they changed the storage policy and now it's not mandatory to do the inspections or oil change .

So I ask him if all I want them to do is maintain the charge of my battery how much that would cost me in total for the storage and the guy said it would be 10$. (I bought my bike there so I have free storage)

Back