Hold up just now in Pointe Claire.

lord_galathon

c8accc99c2c0e29d51588c98c118b874.jpg

I have a short video. Not sure I'll be able to post it.

Brinks truck parks near the door for pickup. Two guards go in. Driver stays in the truck.

Tractor smashes the brinks truck.

Accomplice in white pickup (not pictured) runs to door. Blocks it off with a bar, then goes to truck and steals bags.

Accomplice in tractor joins him in pickup truck.

They leave.

Police arrive.

Sent while sitting on a toilet bowl.

Last edited:
Say what you want but it takes balls.

Nobody got hurt?

There's no ambulance on the premises so I guess not.

Banana quality video of the police arriving on the scene. In my defense I'm quite far and the Sony has a nice camera but the zoom is digital and sucks like all digital zooms.

Someone from work has video of the end - guys running into pickup truck and leaving. Not sure he'll do anything with it. I can't: It's on his personal iPhone.

That's some high level of preparation, I was also thinking about Heat right away.

I hope for them it was worth it, imagine going through all that for a measly 10 grand...

There's no ambulance on the premises so I guess not.

Banana quality video of the police arriving on the scene. In my defense I'm quite far and the Sony has a nice camera but the zoom is digital and sucks like all digital zooms.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hu5xcrRH3lI

Someone from work has video of the end - guys running into pickup truck and leaving. Not sure he'll do anything with it. I can't: It's on his personal iPhone.

Why did you name the clip in a foreign language ? To make it look more exclusive ?

Pas vraiment un hold-up mais quand même impressionnant. Je pensais qu'il y avait toujours un garde armée à l'arrière du camion pour des situations comme celle-ci...

That's some high level of preparation, I was also thinking about Heat right away.

I hope for them it was worth it, imagine going through all that for a measly 10 grand...

Pas mal sur que le truck était pas mal plein et que ça va être un gros montant, ils vont quand même pas se taper un truck de brinks qui est dans le début de sa journée.

100 000 et +

Back