Official BaT car thread

What a waste! It's a 996, not some rare collectable... if I had the spare cash, I'd buy it and use it as a daily all year long.

just wait till the next generation when they're going hybrid, these will jump 20-30% in value because some internet joker will be like ' these are the cheapest 911 you can get and the malaise front end is actually pretty cool, it's a matter of taste! '

I mean the 911's of that era were selling for 10-15 grands 2-3 years ago... look at the prices now

just wait till the next generation when they're going hybrid, these will jump 20-30% in value because some internet joker will be like ' these are the cheapest 911 you can get and the malaise front end is actually pretty cool, it's a matter of taste! '

I mean the 911's of that era were selling for 10-15 grands 2-3 years ago... look at the prices now

Never 10-15k and not 2-3 years ago when the market was on fire. You could not have even got a clean 951 or 968 in that price range. Carrera 3.2s and 964s never really cracked sub 20k even in Canada when the market was cool. 996s have hit the bottom of the curve where they are now, the GT3s and turbos will gain some value but not a regular C2 or C4.

The market is starting to cool down again. Lots of dealers got stuck buying up 997.2 GT3s and GT3 RS hoping they were the last of the manuals. Guess what? Porsche decided to start cashing in and sold a 991.2 GT3 with a manual gearbox and offered enough stock. Checkmate speculators

OMG !!! la supra white on black ! mais auto, pis le civic omg ye propre ! mais jpayerai pas 15k pour un civic lol

There is a super nice clean, low mileage , single owner CW ITR listed and it make break BaT records for that car.
It was at $30K last I looked.

Tellement beau ces M5 là: https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1991-bmw-m5-38/

12547c5c1f3412b1cd50203d438fa630.jpeg

Je pense que c'est une des plus belles berlines ever!

Back