Holy crap! So what's next?

CRNKY

I used to laugh at Trump claiming it was fake, not laughing anymore.

TLDNW Investigation is over, Obama's birth certificate is fake, they also found whose certificate they used to fake it, experts and labs worked on it in 3 countries.

Well...

Democrats have always been a party of hippies and terrorists.

Just look at Clinton's College/University days photos. They're as bad - if not worse - than Bill Gates.

it's not getting much media traction. even drudge report doesn't report that headline.

None of it fucking matters, Obama's mom is American, thus making him american by birth regardless of where he was born. If you don't believe that's how the american constitution should be interpreted, then Ted Cruz shouldn't have been eligible to run for president either since he was born in Canada to American parents. Yet hardly anyone made as big a deal as they with Obama. If you don't hold Obama's case to be equivalent to Cruz's case then I'd love to hear your explanation.

They dont care the location where Obama is born, they want to know why the fuck the document is fake.

They dont care the location where Obama is born, they want to know why the fuck the document is fake.

This just comes off as some nut job tea party folks looking to up their national recognition in order to run for office. I wonder how many birth certificates from that time they had to go through in order to find one they thought had enough similarities that could push their nut job theories through.

The 1st 5 points of forgery: omg a typewriter produced consistent typographie? How unexpected.
The next 2: Date stamps are of the same angle, jesus christ the box is the size of nothing, how many different angles can you possibly produce if you want to stay within the lines.

If you want to be credible go pull up 100, let's say even as few as 50 birth certificats from the same period and show me that these "forgeries" aren't consistent across other documents. Even better pull up the birth certificate from the same day at the same hospital and show me the one's before and after Obama's are different.

Just from jumping through the video the amount of time he spends establishing credibility and establishing a narrative (we tracked down the manufacturer of the safety paper, it can totally be fabricated) just reeks of overconfident police work. The kind of shit that get's people framed and innocent people jailed.

If you have 1h30 to spare, here are podcasts about how forensic science isn't full proof.

the TLDL of the podcast: none of the shit you see on CSI exist, their is no magical computers that provides 100 matches, the best it can do is narrow down a field and then an expert has to confirm a match. Same thing with DNA evidence and you know what? They make mistakes, and can have their results influenced providing false confirmations.

https://gimletmedia.com/episode/9-forensic-science/
https://gimletmedia.com/episode/10-dna-and-the-smell-of-death/

Last edited:
This just comes off as some nut job tea party folks looking to up their national recognition in order to run for office. I wonder how many birth certificates from that time they had to go through in order to find one they thought had enough similarities that could push their nut job theories through.

The 1st 5 points of forgery: omg a typewriter produced consistent typographie? How unexpected.
The next 2: Date stamps are of the same angle, jesus christ the box is the size of nothing, how many different angles can you possibly produce if you want to stay within the lines.

If you want to be credible go pull up 100, let's say even as few as 50 birth certificats from the same period and show me that these "forgeries" aren't consistent across other documents. Even better pull up the birth certificate from the same day at the same hospital and show me the one's before and after Obama's are different.

Just from jumping through the video the amount of time he spends establishing credibility and establishing a narrative (we tracked down the manufacturer of the safety paper, it can totally be fabricated) just reeks of overconfident police work. The kind of shit that get's people framed and innocent people jailed.

If you have 1h30 to spare, here are podcasts about how forensic science isn't full proof.

the TLDL of the podcast: none of the shit you see on CSI exist, their is no magical computers that provides 100 matches, the best it can do is narrow down a field and then an expert has to confirm a match. Same thing with DNA evidence and you know what? They make mistakes, and can have their results influenced providing false confirmations.

https://gimletmedia.com/episode/9-forensic-science/
https://gimletmedia.com/episode/10-dna-and-the-smell-of-death/

db4b293f01040de3380460108b16fadb.jpeg

Of course, you "fact checked" (nice cia meme, fgt) the claims right? yeah because people with combined decades of law enforcement experience and the absolutely utterly irrefutable demonstration they did is just fake news, right?

Are you a paid shill or just a huge fucking cuck?

a412d64735d73bcce2164161464c3bec.jpeg

235df3164ff8d0d22e455d0b905701e0.jpeg

Pure Coincidence™, right?

Last edited:
I tought we were done with fake news, if you believe this, here's what will happen to you.
Your salary will go down.
Then you will lose your job.
Your girl as trashy as she is will leave you.
You will suck cock for 20$

Long as one of his parents is American citizen when he was born, it makes no difference where he was born, it's one of the 3 legal qualifications to become a president. 2. lived in the US for at least 14 years and 3. be 35y old or older. I don't understand why they even bother faking his birth place, it really makes no difference whatsoever. Unless they were trying to make him look better, more American for votes. I don't know

Of course, you "fact checked" (nice cia meme, fgt) the claims right? yeah because people with combined decades of law enforcement experience and the absolutely utterly irrefutable demonstration they did is just fake news, right?

I think you need to look up the definition of irrefutable. I explained my point and proposed what I think would consist of irrefutable or at least respectable investigative methodology.

How are you feeling now that the FBI and CIA + other intelligence agencies have all come out to say the FSB and Russian Military Intelligence were behind the hack of the DNC (and also probably hacked the RNC and Trump) and explicitly leaked the democratic emails in order to favour a Trump win. What about their combined experience? must add up to something like ... what? probably a millennia? of combined law enforcement and intelligence gathering? Are they all cucks also? Pretty dope that your god emperor is nothing more than a Matryoshka.

Are you a russian sleeper agent? Who's mission is to spread propaganda, create dank memes and collect rare pepe's?

At this point you're like a Scientologist, you're in too deep to admit you're wrong. Maybe Trump will reveal himself to be Xenu and we'll all be saved.

btw: I'm just as critical of the bat shit left wing, sjw transgender made up bullshit. It just so happens that dumb shit doesn't get posted nearly as much, so I don't have to call it out.

Back