need movie/serie suggestion (post-apocalyptic)

cassard

Premium
I finally have a few days that I can do ****** nothing !

But I'm missing some ideas of post-apocalyptic movies or series. Either Anime or Real. Anybody have suggestions ? I've seen to much stuff, but I might be missing something. I can't even put a list of everything I saw.

any suggestions ?

Wwz
Snowpiercer
Book of elie
The road
The 100's
Van helsing (on netflix)
Walking dead
Children of men
28 days later
28 something else later
I am legend
12 monkeys
The mailman
Waterworld
Oblivion
Zombieland
All terminators
Planet of the apes
Rise of the apes
Start of all the apes saga
Madmax
Doomsday
Wall-e
Dredd
That cop movie with stalone and the other guy snipes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For anime watch death note, anything from studio ghibli, or one of the mega series.

For live action I suggest game of thrones, breaking bad, suits, prison break, etc... for movies try lord of the rings. All three are insane.

Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hmm until now I've seen pretty much everything.

I started the 100, but I think I'll continue, was halfway trough 1st season.

thanks for the suggestions

Black mirror isn't bad and every episode is a stand alone so you can watch an episode or two and forget about it for months if you want

le film '' Air '' , sort de l'ordinaire

tu ça?

26507.webp

The OA est une excellente serie de sci-fi avec le petit cote indie de Brit Marling (Another Earth, iOrigins) que j'ai bouffee en 3 jours durant le conge de Noel.

The 100 c'etait bien mais c'est devenu redondant assez vite pour mon gout, je vais probablement les regarder sur Netflix si j'ai le temps mais c'est bas dans ma priorite, genre apres finir Tomb Raider lol...

Si t'as pas vu Stranger Things c'est probablement la meilleure serie (sci-fi) de 2016 selon moi.

Aftermath c'est bon aussi surtout les 4-5 premiers episodes, apres c'est en train de virer Walking Dead/Z-Nation assez vite.

Sinon mon film prefere post-apocalyptique c'est Stake Land.

Back