Donald John Trump is no longer president: what does it mean for you?

Emw9jrLVQAAWedg

Emw9hruVoAEtscv

Last edited:
Comment tu trouves ça que Trump ne concède pas la victoire et qu’il fait tout en son pouvoir pour nuire à la transition présidentiel?

He doesn't have to concede, that's just a show for the media and he is not the first not doing it because he, and/or his party is challenging the results. Him and his party are doing everything in their LEGAL and CONSTITUTIONAL power to to fight if they believe that there was some wrongdoing during the election. Not the BS the media is filling your brains with, "harm the presidential transition", what a load of crap!

Meanwhile leftists are harassing his legal team, the law firms, other clients of the law firms to pressure the law firms to drop representing cheetos or the Republican party. That should be concerning, when a large enough group of people decides that they will do anything they can to take away somebody's right to have legal representation by harassing their lawyers.

He doesn't have to concede, that's just a show for the media and he is not the first not doing it because he, and/or his party is challenging the results. Him and his party are doing everything in their LEGAL and CONSTITUTIONAL power to to fight if they believe that there was some wrongdoing during the election. Not the BS the media is filling your brains with, "harm the presidential transition", what a load of crap!

Meanwhile leftists are harassing his legal team, the law firms, other clients of the law firms to pressure the law firms to drop representing cheetos or the Republican party. That should be concerning, when a large enough group of people decides that they will do anything they can to take away somebody's right to have legal representation by harassing their lawyers.

Republicans have been trying to remove reproductive rights for decades, cry me a fucking river.

Poll workers were also harassed and received death threats from trumptards. That should also be concerning when a large enough group of people decides that they will do anything they can to prevent votes from being counted by harassing poll workers.

giphy.gif

Wow c'est tellement beau!

Ton image marche pas. Mais finalement ça l'air que ce beau monde la avaient juste besoin d'un safe space, d'être en groupe pour exprimer leurs vrais émotions irrationelles: un beau mélange de peur et de colère. Très alpha.

Ton image marche pas. Mais finalement ça l'air que ce beau monde la avaient juste besoin d'un safe space, d'être en groupe pour exprimer leurs vrais émotions irrationelles: un beau mélange de peur et de colère. Très alpha.

Typiquement MAGA. Pendant ce temps Trump organise un autre scam digne de Trump University en faisant une levée de fond MAGA contre le vol électoral dont 60% des fonds sont pour payer sa dette électorale. Trump sait très bien qu’il a perdu, donc tout l’argent qu’il va ramasser avec ça va aller directement dans ses poches. Comme quoi il n’est jamais assez rassasié de crosser son prochain...

Pourtant j'ai juste fait " quote ".

En tout cas, voir des gros bs américains pleurer habillé en drapeau americain en silverado turbo diesel avec les pipes dans boites, ça me fait rire. Et ça me fait plaisir. Retourne dans ton ranch de fond de rang recoucher avec ta soeur et attend 4 ans pour voter pour ton prochain envoyé de Oooh Lord Jesus. Hahaha. STOP THE COUNT. hahahahahahaha

Republicans have been trying to remove reproductive rights for decades, cry me a fucking river.

Abortion is a whole different debate, stay on topic instead of trying to bring in some other crap when you can't refute something.

Poll workers were also harassed and received death threats from trumptards. That should also be concerning when a large enough group of people decides that they will do anything they can to prevent votes from being counted by harassing poll workers.

Says who? Interestingly I've only read on claims before the election to watch out if they come and try something and nothing about it actually happening.

You just made an ass of yourself buddy, I don't support cheetos. If you're too dumb to understand the US constitution and laws then that's your problem.

Abortion is a whole different debate, stay on topic instead of trying to bring in some other crap when you can't refute something.

Says who? Interestingly I've only read on claims before the election to watch out if they come and try something and nothing about it actually happening.

You just made an ass of yourself buddy, I don't support cheetos. If you're too dumb to understand the US constitution and laws then that's your problem.

I refuted easily, you're bitching about how it's scary that a mob is trying to take away rights. It's the same thing, get over it.

For someone who says he doesn’t support Trump, you are very devoted to defend him and the GOP. I would categorize you as a "Shy Trumper". No worries, you are not the only who is crying about his loss. Trump his the first one who is crying in the corner because daddy was a respectfull businessman who always said that if you loose, you are a loser. That’s the main reason Trump is unable to accept the defeat.

For someone who says he doesn’t support Trump, you are very devoted to defend him and the GOP. I would categorize you as a "Shy Trumper". No worries, you are not the only who is crying about his loss. Trump his the first one who is crying in the corner because daddy was a respectfull businessman who always said that if you loose, you are a loser. That’s the main reason Trump is unable to accept the defeat.
Normal il a jamais perdu il avais toujours un coup avance a crosser tout le monde lol

Well, I too have a Penis so I shouldn't care, right? It's not like I'm ever going to have to worry about it!

Trump decided to bring back that issue in the election campaign in typical trump fashion. Spurious claims about his opponents and their beliefs.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...baby-abortion-fox-news-interview-b906450.html
Sorry, big guy, it's still a contemporary issue... No, you can't have a rain check.

Gee, I wonder what ACB's stance on Roe vs Wade is... That's so not contemporary!

I hate it when moderate conservatives stick their hands in the sand and pretend it's not an issue. The fact you'd rather not deal nor talk about it doesn't make that the party's policy.

They worked "hard" for these votes, but there was a string attached....

I refuted easily, you're bitching about how it's scary that a mob is trying to take away rights. It's the same thing, get over it.

That's it, that's your whole argument? ok

Sure, just keep thinking whatever gets you through the day. :bigup: I would never vote for the person, I vote for the party with policies I agree with. Which is kind of hard in the US as the Democrats are pulling a complete 180, they are complaining about everything they supported previously when they had the executive branch.

Biden is still only the projected winner, the winner will be declared by congress on the first week of January as always, that's when it will be official. The media is playing a stupid game calling the winner and loser, or they just prime people for another 4 years of outrage they're going to turn into cash if cheetos somehow pulls this one off.

Well, I too have a Penis so I shouldn't care, right? It's not like I'm ever going to have to worry about it!

Trump decided to bring back that issue in the election campaign in typical trump fashion. Spurious claims about his opponents and their beliefs.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...baby-abortion-fox-news-interview-b906450.html
Sorry, big guy, it's still a contemporary issue... No, you can't have a rain check.

Gee, I wonder what ACB's stance on Roe vs Wade is... That's so not contemporary!

I hate it when moderate conservatives stick their hands in the sand and pretend it's not an issue. The fact you'd rather not deal nor talk about it doesn't make that the party's policy.

They worked "hard" for these votes, but there was a string attached....

I always believed that nobody but the parents of the "baby" should be the ones deciding if they are going to keep it or not. Even after watching a video of an abortion where they literally ripped the baby into pieces to remove it and then they were counting pieces to make sure they got it all. Was disgusting, disturbing, but it is what it is, I can't and nobody else should go to tell people that they should or shouldn't keep it.

I always believed that nobody but the parents of the "baby" should be the ones deciding if they are going to keep it or not. Even after watching a video of an abortion where they literally ripped the baby into pieces to remove it and then they were counting pieces to make sure they got it all. Was disgusting, disturbing, but it is what it is, I can't and nobody else should go to tell people that they should or shouldn't keep it.

That's a fair position. Sadly, it'd be too moderate for some. I personally think people should speak with a psychologist rather than a pastor (unless that's their jam) if they ever find themselves going down that road.

Back