Donald John Trump is no longer president: what does it mean for you?

So we’re at the gender thing stopping you getting a bank account ?

Facepalm x 1000

not soo facepalm. Think about it.
the line between corporate and public will blur.

The scenario is plausible.
Imagine You said something on Tweeter FB or YouTube about Gender. lets said. there is only 2 Gender.
Than the bots are trigger by it and lower your profile score in the database. It is an algorithm.

Than You try to start a small business and the bank refuse the funding because of that Low score.
They don't see the gender politic. the only see your score. And from what they are told Lower score can equal high risk.

Imagine someone who lose is diver license because he never ware seat belt... all his tickets is him not wearing a seat belt.
He never speed, never get into an accident. but base on the scoring system he get his privilege of driving revoke.

Will be the same but in a large scale. Bank, housing, job, school etc.

It is already started AWS get pressure to erase server and account from the AWS cloud by guilt of association with trump.

They did noting wrong. But just by supporting trump Their data and server will be delete.

4tateq
https://imgflip.com/i/4tateq

Yep j’ai écouté plutôt.

Assez inspirant et très humble comme discours malgré la situation.

Il y a quand même des gens qui vont s’efforcer à trouver du négatif.

^^

Comment ca peut arriver? Je catch pas que les policiers anti-émeute soient pas prêts pour ce genre de scénario, le gars se fait dragger devant toute sa gagne de chum policiers et ya pas un chat qui bouge pour l’aider what the actual fuck?

Je comprend que ce serait dangereux pour eux de se séparer, mais il y a une panoplie d’armes non-lethal qui aurait évité ca...Tu sors 3-4 gars de la gagne avec des semi auto à projectile de rubber et ca aurait tassé le monde nécessaire pour pas qu’un policier se fasse dragger :dunno:

Maybe authoritarian apologists like you should just shut the fuck up.

Am I missing something here? Mr President-elect and Mrs Vice-President elect insinuated that police went soft because the protesters were not black. Here's footage of protesters abusing police and you're now unhinged?

Am I missing something here? Mr President-elect and Mrs Vice-President elect insinuated that police went soft because the protesters were not black. Here's footage of protesters abusing police and you're now unhinged?

Yes, the part where the sitting President organized a coup. If you are more concerned about the comment about a President-elect insinuating something on twitter rather than the attacks on democracy by his predecessor, your priorities are out of whack.

You’re missing many many things.

They murdered a cop, and not a single one of them even got tagged with a rubber bullet.

Edit

Are you suggesting we should be happy a cop was murdered?

Back