Donald John Trump is no longer president: what does it mean for you?

you know sometimes you better say nothing, why did they have to comment on this with Obama as well.... I mean there's a limit to being "respectful" when on both sides that concept has left a long time ago, at least assume it, don't be an asshole and post "wish you die you asshole", even if that's how you feel, but don't freaking post that you wish him to get well... I'm not particularly fond of either party and their leaders, but reading those "get well messages" almost made me through up a little bit, there's a limit to the hypocrisy ...
Most likely not them twtting these anyways. These type of high profile accounts aren't managed by him/herself. Just like Trump twits. It's most likely not actually him twitting.

It's fking funny to see people complaining about him twitting too much like he just sits there all day with his phone on twitter like he got nothing else to do being a goddamn potus. I mean how stupid do they have to be? Lol

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

They gave him a drug with N=13 for the number of people in his age cohort who have previously received the experimental treatment, this was the last ditch effort to keep him in the WH with what was now apparently a rapidly deteriorating state... he'll pull through more than likely but this is a full blown case, he'll have to recover, it'll get worse before it gets better. What that means with `30 days to the election I'm not sure but it's almost certainly a Biden win at this point and less likely that we'll see a prolonged fight over the results

Idk about the effect on the elections just yet.

It all depends on how badly ill he gets. If it's nothing, it'll play to his base that "see, it was just a cold. I have risk factors and I beat it easily. As I said, we need to open up the economy ASAP to KAGA." Some sort of BS vindication even though he's got one the best medical teams looking after him right now. Ain't no one want POTUS dying on their watch.

If he's super ill, but pulls through, he'll get a bit of sympathy / pity from some voters and it'll buy him a bit of reprieve. Everyone thinks Boris is a fucking clown, but he catches covid and next thing you know he's not that bad of a bloke after all...

He'll get to dodge the debates with a legit excuse and the dems will have to pull their punches. It would be considered too much a faux pas to go all out with criticism about someone that can't defend fully defend themselves.

Look at Biden, he's sitting around most days but his campaign his going full speed ahead. It'll be the same for donald, his social media media team will make the most of it.

It might even give him an excuse to bow out of the race and save face if he's too ill. "We'll folks, the Chinese have done it with the Wuhan Flu, they made your favorite president too ill to keep up good fight. Vote for Don Jr. instead!"

Just kidding. He doesn't want to transition from Walter Reed to a Jail cell. Short of a deal with the next admin, there's no way he's riding this one into the sunset.

Most likely not them twtting these anyways. These type of high profile accounts aren't managed by him/herself. Just like Trump twits. It's most likely not actually him twitting.

It's fking funny to see people complaining about him twitting too much like he just sits there all day with his phone on twitter like he got nothing else to do being a goddamn potus. I mean how stupid do they have to be? Lol

I don't know now, but from what ha sbeen seen he's actually tweeting himself...
remember covfefe

I have no take on it.

I still think he's the one tweeting most of the times.
Ok then why you even mention as if it's supposed to prove something?
You are probably one of those who thinks he mispelled coffee lol.

Covfefe has many meanings but most likely used as in covfefe act (Communications Over Various Feeds Electronically For Engagement act)

It also has a meaning in antediluvian term for "in the end we win"

Pretty brilliant tweet that not everyone can understand

a0f4d8b38636a33f6d2ddbb9d542012b.jpg

Whether you hate the man or not, do you really honestly think a 74 yrs old man sitting as president of the usa is sitting there constantly twitting on his phone? Really? A man of that calibur? Don't you think he would have some kind of sns account managing team?

Ok, you win

Here's a medal

You are the master and know everything, your opinion is worth more than everyone else.

Ok, you win

Here's a medal

You are the master and know everything, your opinion is worth more than everyone else.

Annd this is how typical fools react when they've just realized their ignorance, when instead they can simply say oh shit i didn't know that

But thanks for the medal and yes i'm your master if you say so lol

Annd this is how typical fools react when they've just realized their ignorance, when instead they can simply say oh shit i didn't know that

But thanks for the medal and yes i'm your master if you say so lol

Hey, where's my medal. Don't we all get a medal in this day and age. :p

One day people will realize that it is not for self satisfaction or to feel superior that we do this.
We are genuinely moving towards a future that's some combination of the dystopian worlds written by the likes of Huxley, Atwood and Orwell.

I mean FFS, we're letting on own government make arbitrary color coded emergency statuses that make no sense and people happily accept it no questions asked. Even worse they revel in the fact when somebody gets punished by these rules.

On another note, I find it funny that the left is now engaging in conspiracy theory over Trump's diagnosis. Is he faking it, lol. Personally I think it's the right thing to do (question everything) but funny how the tin foil only comes out when the shoe is on the other foot.

If he die. We should put his corps on a golden throne. daily sacrifice of psyker will be needed to artificially sustain his spirit in this realms.

The emperor protect.™

I genuinely think that the government should spike the water supply or something with some sort of super mdma to relax everyone the fuck down....

LMFAO. Not only can't the left meme, they can't even pull together a decent conspiracy theory.

Reading the comments on Twitter I was baffled by the depths of the stupidity. Yes obviously it's a staged photo op, I mean why expose the photographer for hours on end to get the perfect shot? Literally the guy snapped a picture, they moved to the next room, which I'm to understand is a multi-room suite only for the president, Trump takes off his jacket hangs it on the chair behind him and they snap another photo.

Such conspiracy, much tin foil :rolleyes:

Back