Donald John Trump is no longer president: what does it mean for you?

New testimony against Hitlary and Uranium 1.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.dai...formant-uranium-one-scandal-ryan-saavedra?amp

willet-creek-dam.gif

You know what's more of a "conspiracy", the fact that these days you search anything nehative and Democrat related and Snopes is almost always the first result on Google. Fact checker, more like DNC opinion spinner.

I was reading about the recent plane crash in Russia and noticed something interesting if it's true. Ivanov Vyacheslav the CFO of Rosatom who is involved in Hillary's Uranium One deal with Russia back in 2009 was on it. The conspiracy theory machine is going to be in high gear over this. Also there was no other place to put this and I'm not starting a thread for this.

I was reading about the recent plane crash in Russia and noticed something interesting if it's true. Ivanov Vyacheslav the CFO of Rosatom who is involved in Hillary's Uranium One deal with Russia back in 2009 was on it. The conspiracy theory machine is going to be in high gear over this. Also there was no other place to put this and I'm not starting a thread for this.

The question to ask is how many coincidences does it take to realize something is off

So if I rob a bank or or kill someone, run for office and lose you mean I can get off scot free. Wow thanks man, I didn't know that, brb planning my crimes before the next Canadian election. :rolleyes:

BronzePerfectBirdofparadise-size_restricted.gif

So if I rob a bank or or kill someone, run for office and lose you mean I can get off scot free. Wow thanks man, I didn't know that, brb planning my crimes before the next Canadian election. :rolleyes:

Doesn't change anything about the fact that you are still fixating on the looser... either her or Obama. It's completely useless.

according to the internet :

FAKE NEWS https://www.hse.ru/org/persons/12018085 Its not the same person. His name is Aleksandrovich and he is born in 1970. The plane crash victim is Anatolievich born in 1984. END OF STORY

It's not true though just like the fake Hillary Uranium One scandal.

You know what's more of a "conspiracy", the fact that these days you search anything nehative and Democrat related and Snopes is almost always the first result on Google. Fact checker, more like DNC opinion spinner.

Let's just say it like it is: you just hate facts that don't fit your narrative.

God damn you Trump lovers are losing it. Been chuckling so much at these last couple of pages. You guys are so desperate, even with the Nunes memo thing. For those who don't know what the Nunes memo is: it shows that the Trump campaign had a Russian spy named Carter Page (who's been under surveillance since 2013) working for them. The Trump lovers though somehow spun it into ''le deep state and FBI/DOJ is framing Trump''.

Doesn't change anything about the fact that you are still fixating on the looser... either her or Obama. It's completely useless.

It sometimes gets me depress that people so short sighted and dimwitted as yourself get to vote. Politicians like Obama, Hitlary and Trudope love you and since you're running out they need to import stupid from the double digits countries to keep their voter base numbers up. But then I get over it and get to waking people up before the psychopaths get the dumb to lead the blind into doing something catastrophic.

Now I'm not slinging mud just because. What you fail to realize is that it's not completely useless at all. They didn't just snap their fingers and had everything magically done. They had networks and people in on it. It's an infection and it needs to be cleaned out thoroughly. Sure the she-devil didn't win but what good is that if all her cronies are still there. Plus if you haven't noticed, questionable shit seems to still be going on after the election so yeah let's just go bury our heads in the sand because "conspiracy theory" and "They lost, move on".

Let's just say it like it is: you just hate politically motivated fiction that's peddled by the left leaning MSM that don't fit the narrative.

Fixed. Just because CNN or Snopes posts it, doesn't mean they're automatically facts.Did you know at one point it was a fact that the universe revolved around earth. A fact is a fact until it is disproved but the way we treat it today:

A fact from the left, it's the truth and nothing but the truth and god help you if you question it.
A fact from the right, can't be true, just haven't found something that disproves it yet.

God damn you Trump lovers are losing it. Been chuckling so much at these last couple of pages. You guys are so desperate, even with the Nunes memo thing. For those who don't know what the Nunes memo is: it shows that the Trump campaign had a Russian spy named Carter Page (who's been under surveillance since 2013) working for them. The Trump lovers though somehow spun it into ''le deep state and FBI/DOJ is framing Trump''.

Says he read last couple of pages....... fails to read I don't like Trump but that it was him or the bitch.

Also your explanation and lack of understanding of what the Nunes memo really means has cemented you among the ranks of Ronin and Spiter. Then again that's probable a compliment to you because you love "keeping it real". If you don't understand that reference, Chris Rock can help clarify.

I suggest you go back to the pages you've "supposedly read" and look at the video I posted. I didn't see any of you chuckle heads refute the points brought up by Stephan Molyneux. If you did then we could have an honest and productive discussion but I won't hold my breath.

Trump's policies are finally paying off for Canada:

The US is facing a concerted drive from Canada to poach its IT industry, and there are signs that it is paying off, thanks mostly to the current stance on immigration.

Salesforce has announced it will pump $2 billion into its Canadian business over the next five years. It is the latest significant US technology investment across the border since early 2017.

Toronto is a hub for artificial intelligence research and Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is visiting California this week in part to speak with US technology chief executives. Canadian leaders have promoted their country’s immigration policies as an alternative to the Trump administration’s ban on travellers from some Muslim countries and restrictions on work permits for some foreigners.

Salesforce CEO Marc Benioff did not specify why the company chose Canada, but he said: “Like you, we’re a city that values diversity, we value equality, and we also value innovation. ...We know we’ll be able to have a great business environment in Canada.”

A Canadian programme allows businesses to get work permits for foreign workers in about two weeks which must have been a great reason. The IT industry in the US has been propped up by using foreign workers to cover skills gaps. However, since Donald Trump took over that particular method has been mostly shut down. Silicon Valley still needs the staff and still can't find US workers with the skills so moving to Canada makes sense.

Salesforce said it would increase its Canadian office space, data centre capacity and 1,000-strong workforce, without giving details.

“We know that being open to investment and highlighting our extraordinary diverse workforce that’s willing to work hard, innovate and create a future is what it’s all about”, said Trudeau on Thursday at Salesforce’s San Francisco offices.

Several other US technology companies are expanding into Canada. In May, Uber said it would open a new artificial intelligence research hub in Toronto. Alphabet's DeepMind unit in July announced plans to open a research office in Edmonton, and Amazon put Toronto on a short list of contenders for its $5 billion second headquarters.

Facebook said it would expand its artificial intelligence research lab in Montreal, where Microsoft also plans to double the size of its research lab.

Several tech entrepreneurs in Canada said the University of Toronto, in particular, was a draw, thanks to its research in machine learning and other artificial intelligence, and that businesses also could be confident they could hire anyone they wanted, given immigration policy.

“You want the best minds wherever they are”, said Mike McDerment, chief executive of FreshBooks, a Toronto firm that develops accounting software. “The fact that we have this open and inclusive culture, it’s a great advantage.”
https://www.fudzilla.com/news/45571-us-it-headed-towards-canada

God damn Muller making shit up now.

Thirteen Russians have been criminally charged for interfering in the 2016 US election to help Donald Trump, the office of Robert Mueller, the special counsel, announced on Friday.

Mueller’s office said 13 Russians and three Russian entities, including the notorious state-backed “troll farm” the Internet Research Agency, had been indicted by a federal grand jury in Washington DC.

The Russians allegedly posed as Americans to operate bogus social media accounts, buy advertisements and stage political rallies. They stole the identities of real people in the US to post online and built computer systems in the US to hide the Russian origin of their activity, according prosecutors.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...d-election?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_reddit_is_fun

Just looked up the latest claimant to have sex with Trump and have to say the SOB taps quality punani. Also looks like he was right saying that they let you do anything when you're a "star", none of them would ever touch him as a poor nobody lol

tap.jpg

Playmate of the year 98

98.jpg

I had a bunch of Facebook friends who kept sharing Bernie Sanders shit during the primaries, can they get indicted as well?

I had a bunch of Facebook friends who kept sharing Bernie Sanders shit during the primaries, can they get indicted as well?

Shhh, the logic that millions of non Americans weighed in on the election and posted materials for and against all candidates will put them into a frenzy.

Let them continue to believe that 13 Russians single handedly managed to get Trump elected.

#When your boss asks you what you have to show for a years worth of work and you have nothing.

"Gov. of California push to give illegal immigrants the right to vote once they get a driver’s license.", because there is nothing better than people living illegally in your country have a say who's going to be elected, real Dem logic, anything to get votes. No wonder they are pretending to be protective of illegal aliens, they're hoping to get their votes in the future if that pass.

Back