Donald John Trump is no longer president: what does it mean for you?

OK lets assume Bobulinski is telling the truth. Why the fuck is he coming forward with this only now? And if that information about Hunter Biden's nepotism is true, then how the fuck is it suddenly a legitimate concern for Trump supporters (nepotism and conflicting business interests that is)? Trump's own daughter and her husband Kushner (yeah, a real-estate mogul put in charge of Middle Eastern affairs) were literally put in Trump's own damn adiminstration and are currently making cash from their position. But Hunter Biden's affairs in another fucking country are suddenly a grave concern to the point of derailing his father's presidential run? Do you see the hypocrisy here?

Trump supporters suddenly caring about nepotism and conflicting business interests, now that is rich and hilarious.

Literally 2 posts and 15 minutes before you wrote this I wrote "he's only coming out now because they're slandering him as a Russian agent". So let me recap

Step 1) Rudy releases information and the guy is mentioned in emails
Step 2) The media that does cover the laptop goes into their default blame the Russians mode
Step 3) Bobulinski who doesn't want people to associate him as a Russian comes out with more details to corroborate the laptop

And then I'm supposed to take you seriously when you can't even read my posts :rolleyes:

Oh and add to that the fact that you can't distinguish between the questionable but legal hiring of your own kids to do a government job versus accepting foreign money for influence and considering them to be the same thing. It's like saying money laundering and accounting are the same thing.

it's all fun and games as we're talking here, but don't take all this too much to heart guys, cause either of those 2 candidates, will walk over you as if you were an ant, not because you would be in their way, but because they wouldn't even notice you/care about it...

so relax, that being said, even though a lot of Trumps decisions are well... questionable, can't deny somethings did went well during his presidency, obviously everything has 2 sides to it, but trying to be as objective as possible, in all honesty, I think that I'm a little bit more scared for the world if Biden wins... but who knows, the world is so weird, like more than usual since more or less a decade... so whatever...

it's all fun and games as we're talking here, but don't take all this too much to heart guys, cause either of those 2 candidates, will walk over you as if you were an ant, not because you would be in their way, but because they wouldn't even notice you/care about it...

so relax, that being said, even though a lot of Trumps decisions are well... questionable, can't deny somethings did went well during his presidency, obviously everything has 2 sides to it, but trying to be as objective as possible, in all honesty, I think that I'm a little bit more scared for the world if Biden wins... but who knows, the world is so weird, like more than usual since more or less a decade... so whatever...

As crazy as it may sound, Trump winning would actually be best for the USA as a democracy in the long run and it has nothing to do with his fitness for office. A Biden win in those conditions, where the media makes up completely fake stories to tank one candidate and one candidate only, where the same media will suppress stories because it might hurt the candidate that they want to win, where democrat mayors and governors allowed BLM and ANTIFA to destroy cities and states because that unrest will hurt the POTUS....This would just set an horrible precedent. If they manage to pull this off, are we supposed to believe they're not going to do this again when the republican candidate is more "Presidential"? Please.

Literally 2 posts and 15 minutes before you wrote this I wrote "he's only coming out now because they're slandering him as a Russian agent". So let me recap

Step 1) Rudy releases information and the guy is mentioned in emails
Step 2) The media that does cover the laptop goes into their default blame the Russians mode
Step 3) Bobulinski who doesn't want people to associate him as a Russian comes out with more details to corroborate the laptop

And then I'm supposed to take you seriously when you can't even read my posts :rolleyes:

Oh and add to that the fact that you can't distinguish between the questionable but legal hiring of your own kids to do a government job versus accepting foreign money for influence and considering them to be the same thing. It's like saying money laundering and accounting are the same thing.

Rudy jumped the gun and fucked it all up. The story didn't go out as intended. Bobulinsky was a part of this plan from the onset.

The three had pinned their hopes for re-electing the president on a fourth guest, a straight-shooting Wall Street Journal White House reporter named Michael Bender. They delivered the goods to him there: a cache of emails detailing Hunter Biden’s business activities, and, on speaker phone, a former business partner of Hunter Biden’s named Tony Bobulinski. Mr. Bobulinski was willing to go on the record in The Journal with an explosive claim: that Joe Biden, the former vice president, had been aware of, and profited from, his son’s activities. The Trump team left believing that The Journal would blow the thing open and their excitement was conveyed to the president.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/25/business/media/hunter-biden-wall-street-journal-trump.html

Ukraine lists Joe Biden in an official criminal case. President Zelensky said this could lead to charges of "High Treason"

https://twitter.com/CowgirlCas22/status/1321782899331399680?s=09

But its ok guys, the usual never trumpers here say it's all a hoax so we good

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Oh look from another Qanon supporter account, from the oh so useful idiot and nonaccountable OAN. She literally says President Zelensky expects development over the course of the summer, so this at least several months old.

Please find me corroborating reports, or the original Ukrainian court that added Biden's name to a list.

Oh look from another Qanon supporter account, from the oh so useful idiot and nonaccountable OAN. She literally says President Zelensky expects development over the course of the summer, so this at least several months old.

Please find me corroborating reports, or the original Ukrainian court that added Biden's name to a list.
It's all a hoax!

À chaque année c'est identique, toutes ces "news" qui pop étrangement une semaine avant les élections autant dans un camps que dans l'autre, et pendant ce temps là les fanboys des deux camps n'y voient que du feu, chacun idôlatre les news en faveurs de son camps et call bullshit sur les news du camps adverse, personne semble avoir la capacité intellectuelle de prendre un step back et de se dire attend minute là, sa sort à une semaine de l'élection en grosse panique est-ce que ca se peut qu'on essaie de me convaincre de quelque chose ici?

Les médias sont rendus tellement loin dans la guerre de la désinformation qu'ils sont prêts à inventer des crimes de toutes pièces pour faire dévier les votes juste avant l'élection, une fois l'élection terminée il n'y a rien de plus facile que d'abandonner une cause par manque de preuves, témoignages insuffisants, perte de documents and what not mais c'est pas grave rendu là l'objectif a été atteint depuis longtemps. Les deux bords sont coupables, mais les fanboys des deux côtés voyent rien venir c'est assez hilarent à regarder!

C’est tellement cute de voir les 3 Trumptards posté des théories du complot. Pi l’autre clown qui post sur la source de OAN lol. C’est sur qu’Infinite écoute Rush Limbaugh religieusement. Hey guys, est-ce que le 3 novembre vous allez vous organiser un ti MAGA party avec vos tites casquettes rouge?

C’est tellement cute de voir les 3 Trumptards posté des théories du complot. Pi l’autre clown qui post sur la source de OAN lol. C’est sur qu’Infinite écoute Rush Limbaugh religieusement. Hey guys, est-ce que le 3 novembre vous allez vous organiser un ti MAGA party avec vos tites casquettes rouge?
No party but we will enjoy seeing you rambling in tears lol

Au moins si la pomme tombe pas loin de l'arbre, on peut affirmer que Joe Bidden a été toute un étalon... Il a probablement une plus grosse graine que Trump.

Donald John Trump is now president: what does it mean for you?

Les médias sont rendus tellement loin dans la guerre de la désinformation qu'ils sont prêts à inventer des crimes de toutes pièces pour faire dévier les votes juste avant l'élection, une fois l'élection terminée il n'y a rien de plus facile que d'abandonner une cause par manque de preuves, témoignages insuffisants, perte de documents and what not mais c'est pas grave rendu là l'objectif a été atteint depuis longtemps. Les deux bords sont coupables, mais les fanboys des deux côtés voyent rien venir c'est assez hilarent à regarder!

Oui et non. Les media ne sont généralement pas la source mais le véhicule pour vendre la salade. Sont complicites mais pas nécessairement ceux qui set l’agenda.

Ce qui est remarquable ici c’est que le Wall Street journal n’ont pas mordu à l’appât tendu par la campagne de trump. (Package deal laptop plus le témoin)

Le pitch à été fais mais le plan a été déraillé par rudy qui a fait un autre pitch sloppy en même temps. C’était supposer sortir le 19 dans le WSJ mais c’est pas arrivé parce qu’ils ont senti le coup monté.

C’est ça qui est le plus noteworthy. Team trump peu chialer sur les médias all day everyday, mais ils ne sont pas rendu au point où ils peuvent s’en passer totalement. C’est ça leur “problème”. Tucker peux essayer de la réchapper tant qu’il veux, le stink reste.

Last edited:
Donald John Trump is now president: what does it mean for you?

No party but we will enjoy seeing you rambling in tears lol

Est-ce que je peux te citer pour le 3 novembre? Lol es-tu au courant que Trump va perdre le Michigan, Wisconsin et qu’il s’enligne pour perdre la Pennsylvanie et Floride? Làche OAN pi va t’informer sur des vrais réseaux d’information, tu vas voir que c’est toi qui va brailler dans son coin le 3 novembre.

Est-ce que je peux te citer pour le 3 novembre? Lol es-tu au courant que Trump va perdre le Michigan, Wisconsin et qu’il s’enligne pour perdre la Pennsylvanie et Floride? Làche OAN pi va t’informer sur des vrais réseaux d’information, tu vas voir que c’est toi qui va brailler dans son coin le 3 novembre.

https://youtu.be/Ts1NfVUwQ1g

Cool with me, see you in 3rd nov

https://youtu.be/Ts1NfVUwQ1g

Biden is winning Michigan so biggly that both he and Barack Obama will campaign there on Saturday..

This would be the equivalent of Trump and Pence campaigning in West Virginia 5 days away for the election lol.

Pour un gars que les gauchistes voyaient deja comme mort de la Covid il y a moins d'un mois, Trump s'en tire finalement pas pire...

TOUTE UNE PANDÉMIE!

Biden is winning Michigan so biggly that both he and Barack Obama will campaign there on Saturday..

This would be the equivalent of Trump and Pence campaigning in West Virginia 5 days away for the election lol.

Ouais, l’affaire que tu ne sembles pas catcher est que Trump va consacrer son sprint final dans des États (Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvanie) qu’il perd par 5 pts et plus (exception fait de Pennsylvanie et Ohio). Les États tjr en jeu par moins de 5 pts sont NC, Fla, GA, AZ et Texas dans une certaine mesure.

Il prend tout ses États pour acquis alors qu’il tire de l’arrière par peu. Il fait la même erreur qu’Hillary en 2016 qui s’est à peine pointer au Wisconsin. Biden est en train d’étendre sa map et fait campagne dans des États supposé acquis Républicain comme Géorgie, NC et Texas. Trump a autant de chance de gagner le Minnesota que Biden a de chance de gagner le Texas.

Keep cheering for your moron!

Ouais, l’affaire que tu ne sembles pas catcher est que Trump va consacrer son sprint final dans des États (Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvanie) qu’il perd par 5 pts et plus (exception fait de Pennsylvanie et Ohio). Les États tjr en jeu par moins de 5 pts sont NC, Fla, GA, AZ et Texas dans une certaine mesure.

Il prend tout ses États pour acquis alors qu’il tire de l’arrière par peu. Il fait la même erreur qu’Hillary en 2016 qui s’est à peine pointer au Wisconsin. Biden est en train d’étendre sa map et fait campagne dans des États supposé acquis Républicain comme Géorgie, NC et Texas. Trump a autant de chance de gagner le Minnesota que Biden a de chance de gagner le Texas.

5 points d'avance je trouve pas ça énorme. Perso j'ai l'impression que Trump a été cherché quelques points depuis 30 jours. Ce nombre de point fait une grosse différence, en ce moment je trouve que l'écart tend à se ramener à ce qu'on avait en 2016.

Si le vote sort ça avantage Biden, il est impératif que ça vote massivement car la frange républicaine de Trump ne bouge pas, elle est fixe et cette frange va votée. Tant qu'à moi le % de vote va déclarer le vainqueur. Si c'est en ligne avec le passé, Trump rentre.

Ensuite l'élection va se jouer en Floride et la Pennsylvanie.

Are you really this dense? You don't send your candidate and the still very popular ex-president BOTH in the same state 4 days ahead of your election if the polls have you up by 10 points over there. These campaigns have internal polling, not the crap that the media published to suppress voters. If Biden AND Obama are there, that means their internal polling tells them they need to pull all the stops to win there.

Back