Donald John Trump is no longer president: what does it mean for you?

Let's not pretend they predicted a Democratic victory because that's what they wanted, the media weren't just making it up, most of the polls were showing an HRC win.

Polls or not, the major media outlets have experts analyze the upcoming elections. Not one got it right. Not one. Well maybe Fox News but they're biased as hell. I don't believe the media were not making it up. They wanted to control the results but got a slap in the face.

I still believe to this day that Trump won not because he is Trump, but because a lot of americans wanted to make a statement: they are fed up of the democrat bullshit, the obamacare, BLM and most importantly the democrats had one of the most crooked people on the planet as their leader.

They present the facts as we know them to be

The problem is not what they talk about but how. They are a government-run media. They should present facts in a neutral manner. They do the complete opposite and the most flagrant example is Tout le monde en parle.

Eh bien, sa base est quand même forte. Sur Reddit/Youtube, lorsque tu lis les commentaires des Américains sur l'actualité, ils sont la plupart pro-Trump et anti-Canada/Trudeau. Tu verras souvent "Trump 2020".

Je pense qu'on aura un gouvernement conservateur à la prochaine élection. Trump va s'ennuyer de Trudeau. lol

La base militante est tjs plus visible. Pas sur que l'américain moyen va commenter sur Reddit et Youtube....

Prend MR, un américain qui vient lire ici va penser que le pays est conservateur mur a mur.... L'échantillonnage n'est pas représentatif des électeurs.

Polls or not, the major media outlets have experts analyze the upcoming elections. Not one got it right. Not one. Well maybe Fox News but they're biased as hell. I don't believe the media were not making it up. They wanted to control the results but got a slap in the face.

I still believe to this day that Trump won not because he is Trump, but because a lot of americans wanted to make a statement: they are fed up of the democrat bullshit, the obamacare, BLM and most importantly the democrats had one of the most crooked people on the planet as their leader.

So they replaced it with republican bullshit, still got obamacare, the KKK and most importantly they elected one of the rare people that is even more crooked than Clinton.

A fuck you vote always comes to bite you back in the ass. Just ask the albertans who elected the NDP to get rid of Alison Redford.

La base militante est tjs plus visible. Pas sur que l'américain moyen va commenter sur Reddit et Youtube....

Prend MR, un américain qui vient lire ici va penser que le pays est conservateur mur a mur.... L'échantillonnage n'est pas représentatif des électeurs.

L'Américain moyen regarde Fox News avant CNN. Et si tu regardes la ligne directrice de Fox News, ils sont pro-Trump et anti-Trudeau, surtout dans le contexte du Trade War.

I agree a lot of the motivation behind the Trump vote was people pushing back on the progressive agenda.

The problem is not what they talk about but how. They are a government-run media. They should present facts in a neutral manner. They do the complete opposite and the most flagrant example is Tout le monde en parle.

Do you have an example of how they don't present the facts in a neutral manner in a news setting?
Just because it's financed by tax-payers doesn't mean that anyone but the people directly involved with the individual shows have a say on the content.

TLMP is not the news, it's a talk show with 2 bobo-plateau-hippie bullshit spewer. RC carries their show, if it wasn't RC it would be on TVA or V.
You don't judge the journalistic quality of fox news based on the quality of the simpsons (both air on FOX) so why would you say RC news reporting isn't neutral because of TLMEP?

Do you think Patrice Roy is misrepresenting the facts when he's doing le téléjournal de 18h? or Alain Gravel on his morning radio show?

So they replaced it with republican bullshit, still got obamacare, the KKK and most importantly they elected one of the rare people that is even more crooked than Clinton.

A fuck you vote always comes to bite you back in the ass. Just ask the albertans who elected the NDP to get rid of Alison Redford.

I couldn't agree more

I agree a lot of the motivation behind the Trump vote was people pushing back on the progressive agenda.

Do you have an example of how they don't present the facts in a neutral manner in a news setting?
Just because it's financed by tax-payers doesn't mean that anyone but the people directly involved with the individual shows have a say on the content.

TLMP is not the news, it's a talk show with 2 bobo-plateau-hippie bullshit spewer. RC carries their show, if it wasn't RC it would be on TVA or V.
You don't judge the journalistic quality of fox news based on the quality of the simpsons (both air on FOX) so why would you say RC news reporting isn't neutral because of TLMEP?

Do you think Patrice Roy is misrepresenting the facts when he's doing le téléjournal de 18h? or Alain Gravel on his morning radio show?

Private media outlets can present news however they fucking want. They have every right to say what they want.

I would expect different from a public media.

T'as le tour de t'obstiner pour des niaiseries insignifiantes. Dude, le point n'est pas que TLMEP soit un journal d'information ou un talk show, c'est le fait que la prise de parole est orientée vers une idéologie bien spécifique et matraque tout discours et toutes réputations de ceux et celles qui ne vont pas dans le sens de leur idéologie. Est-ce qu'on a vraiment besoin d'exemples concrets? Misère...va donc voir les entrevues de Doc Mailloux ou Nelly Arcand.

En passant, oui les présentateurs peuvent raconter de la bullshit, c'est-à-dire la bullshit que le patron leur exige de raconter.

On peut jouer avec les mots toute la journée si tu veux.

T'as le tour de t'obstiner pour des niaiseries insignifiantes. Dude, le point n'est pas que TLMEP soit un journal d'information ou un talk show, c'est le fait que la prise de parole est orientée vers une idéologie bien spécifique et matraque tout discours et toutes réputations de ceux et celles qui ne vont pas dans le sens de leur idéologie. Est-ce qu'on a vraiment besoin d'exemples concrets? Misère...va donc voir les entrevues de Doc Mailloux ou Nelly Arcand.

En passant, oui les présentateurs peuvent raconter de la bullshit, c'est-à-dire la bullshit que le patron leur exige de raconter.

On peut jouer avec les mots toute la journée si tu veux.

Did you even try to understand my point before typing up a rebutal that essentially doesn't address at all what I was saying?

You sure love coming up and arguing against me and not the points I'm trying to make.

If we're just going to ignore everything because it's perceived as insignificant, I might as well start with blocking you.

Who do you think has the power at RC to boss Guy A Lepage around? TLMEP is his own personal fiefdom, he and his team can do whatever they want until they fuck up.

I didn't ask if they can, obviously they can. I asked if he believes that they do? The nuance might be lost on you though.

LOL @ "T'as le tour de t'obstiner pour des niaiseries insignifiantes" venant de MR niaiseries insignifiantes en personne^^

I hope Trump either refuses the Nobel nomination, or wins it and throws that worthless piece of shit in the river like Cassius Clay did with his Olympic medal...

I hope Trump either refuses the Nobel nomination, or wins it and throws that worthless piece of shit in the river like Cassius Clay did with his Olympic medal...

Si Trump devait gagner le prix Nobel de la Paix, le même prix Nobel qu'Obama a gagné plus tôt: C'est clair qu'il ne l'acceptera jamais. Il ne supporterait jamais d'arriver 2e, surtout derrière Obama.

Le prix Nobel pourrais aussi aller à Kim jong-un puisque lui aussi a travailler fort pour éviter un conflit armé... Tant qu'à être dans les fabulation.

He will write a book about it

No, he will pay someone to write a book about it

"The Nobel Recipient" a biography of Donald J Trump.

He will write a book about it

No, he will pay someone to write a book about it

"The Nobel Recipient" a biography of Donald J Trump.

that's assuming he lives for much longer after the end of his presidency. He's old as fuck and isn't exactly known for being healthy.

Bill Clinton would probably be dead by now if not for the surgery and going vegan.

Did you even try to understand my point before typing up a rebutal that essentially doesn't address at all what I was saying?

You sure love coming up and arguing against me and not the points I'm trying to make.

If we're just going to ignore everything because it's perceived as insignificant, I might as well start with blocking you.

Who do you think has the power at RC to boss Guy A Lepage around? TLMEP is his own personal fiefdom, he and his team can do whatever they want until they fuck up.

I didn't ask if they can, obviously they can. I asked if he believes that they do? The nuance might be lost on you though.

Guy A Lepage peut faire ce qu'il veut, mais il ne le fait pas et c'est une évidence grosse comme la population de New Mexico
Nuance

Qu'est-ce qui a bien poussé Donald a s'associer au petit bum dictateur de millions de ses concitoyens au détriment de ses meilleurs alliés dont son plus proche voisin ...kim a mis les usa dans sa poche ...encore meilleur que Mesmer.

La prochaine fois Donald va-t-il aller se mettre a 4 pattes @ La Meque ...je serais pas surpris.

Back