Donald John Trump is no longer president: what does it mean for you?

The irony. Not using the "nuclear" option when not to long ago the fear mongering about Trump and the nuke button.

Let me get this straight. Liberal logic goes something along the lines of:

Republicans are at fault because they didn't use a loophole that circumnavigates the system all because some Liberal cry babies didn't get their way for DACA. Heck they don't give a flying fuck about the people other than the fact that it insures imported votes for Democrats and they (Dems) put the "dreamer's" priority over that of American government workers.

https://res.cloudinary.com/teepubli.../v1503935073/production/designs/1856374_1.jpg

That's an idiotic comparison to make, because they have nothing to do with one an other.

Do you even know why it's called the Nuclear option?
The 60 vote threshold is one of the oldest and was one the strongest rules/tradition of that insititution (the senate), it's called the nuclear option because once you say fuck this rule, you're also saying fuck all the rules and traditions of this institution and going forward anyone in the majority can just point this precedent and ram forward wtv they want. But you're probably one of those people that doesn't understand what value an insitution brings and would call me a liberal/globalist cuck because I happen to believe they're important.

Republicans aren't at fault because they didn't go simple majority over 60 votes. (I want to say they can't do that anyways when it's a spending bill, which includes the budget)

Republicans and Democrates are at fault because they can't come to a god damn deal, oh wait but they did have a deals for DACA
http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/11/politics/daca-deal-obstacles-flake-white-house/index.html

and Trumpster turned it down in his famous Shithole rant. So I guess we can call this the Trump Shutdown right?
If they'd passed that bipartisan DACA deal then the democrats would have voted for the budget.

So you need to be an american citizen in order to vote. Correct?
The Dreamers are illegals that don't have citizenship. Correct?

So I'd love for you to show me how these imported voters are voting for Democrats.

DACA only protects them from deportation and provides them with opportunities to attend school and work legally. Do you even understand the position you're taking or half the statements you make?

That's an idiotic comparison to make, because they have nothing to do with one an other.

I was never comparing their content, I understand they have NOTHING to do with each other, just merely noting the irony of it.

Do you even know why it's called the Nuclear option?
The 60 vote threshold is one of the oldest and was one the strongest rules/tradition of that insititution (the senate), it's called the nuclear option because once you say fuck this rule, you're also saying fuck all the rules and traditions of this institution and going forward anyone in the majority can just point this precedent and ram forward wtv they want. But you're probably one of those people that doesn't understand what value an insitution brings and would call me a liberal/globalist cuck because I happen to believe they're important.

Republicans aren't at fault because they didn't go simple majority over 60 votes. (I want to say they can't do that anyways when it's a spending bill, which includes the budget)

If you recall this point started off with the fact that it was said they "control" all branches. I mentioned they don't have control because <60 are Republicans and your response was then to post about the "nuclear option". If you read between the line your response basically translates to " They control it because they could push it thru with 51, which they have" Now you're flip flopping back basically saying i'm right, that they don't really control and the only way they can do something is to disregard the process.

Republicans and Democrates are at fault because they can't come to a god damn deal, oh wait but they did have a deals for DACA
http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/11/politics/daca-deal-obstacles-flake-white-house/index.html

and Trumpster turned it down in his famous Shithole rant. So I guess we can call this the Trump Shutdown right?
If they'd passed that bipartisan DACA deal then the democrats would have voted for the budget.

Is he wrong? Liberal snowflakes are up in arms about the shithole comment but I stand behind that one. Vulgar maybe, but it's eloquent in the sense that a single word, (maybe 2 depending on who you ask) transmits the whole idea. He could have been verbose and said it's a continent of many countries that are not advanced, high crime, corrupt, diseased, etc..... and I'm sure there are some good people, but with one word resumed this. And that's even if he said it, we still don't know 100%.

But let's examine it a little more. Firstly it is literally a shithole. https://www.statista.com/chart/12601/nearly-a-billion-people-still-defecate-outdoors/

chartoftheday_12601_nearly_a_billion_people_still_defecate_outdoors_n.jpg

Next, IQ, one of the best indicators of integration capability into advanced societies.

iq_by_country.png

and to round it off, criminality/murder

l_1454_5e98bb62151888364dab530706dd6742

Now don't come back to me and tell me the numbers are wrong. I agree it's possible they might be off. If you want to argue this point show me a map where the average IQ of sub-Sahara Africans is greater than North Americans, Asians or Europeans or that most of Africa is more peaceful than Norway.

Now it's racist to say every single African is like that, however letting in the best based on meritocracy is not evil, it infinitely more logical that a random lottery. Except those are not the kind of people the Democrats want.

So you need to be an american citizen in order to vote. Correct?
The Dreamers are illegals that don't have citizenship. Correct?

So I'd love for you to show me how these imported voters are voting for Democrats.

DACA only protects them from deportation and provides them with opportunities to attend school and work legally. Do you even understand the position you're taking or half the statements you make?

Saying they can't vote and making sure they don't vote are 2 different things. I agree that legally they can't vote but the reality is they do.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/blogs/illegal-aliens-really-do-vote-and-always-for-democrats
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/may/30/illegals-in-virginia-registered-vote-in-elections/

Now once again before you reply about the second article, saying "It's only 5,500 people, it makes no difference", the point I'm trying to make is that even the left leaning media, you know the bunch that go dark on topics that are pro-republican, even they report that it happens. I disagree with the numbers, but people that don't respect the immigration laws probably don't care about the laws for voting either. Why wouldn't they attempt to vote for the party that will allow their whole family to boarder hop and give them free shit? And even if it was only a fraction of them doing it, example 10%, a bigger pool = more people in the 10%.

And just to end it off, I hate republican and conservatives too, it just so happens however that as a right leaning libertarian I have more in common with their view than I do with lefties.

You may identify yourself as a right leaning libertarian but your positions are aligned with the full right-wing conservatives.

It's also strange that you get your panties in a bunch if a few thousand illegal immigrants have voted but are perfectly okay with a hostile foreign country influencing the results of a presidential election.

Last edited:
If you recall this point started off with the fact that it was said they "control" all branches. I mentioned they don't have control because <60 are Republicans and your response was then to post about the "nuclear option". If you read between the line your response basically translates to " They control it because they could push it thru with 51, which they have" Now you're flip flopping back basically saying i'm right, that they don't really control and the only way they can do something is to disregard the process.

Is he wrong? Liberal snowflakes are up in arms about the shithole comment but I stand behind that one. Vulgar maybe, but it's eloquent in the sense that a single word, (maybe 2 depending on who you ask) transmits the whole idea. He could have been verbose and said it's a continent of many countries that are not advanced, high crime, corrupt, diseased, etc..... and I'm sure there are some good people, but with one word resumed this. And that's even if he said it, we still don't know 100%.

But let's examine it a little more. Firstly it is literally a shithole. https://www.statista.com/chart/12601/nearly-a-billion-people-still-defecate-outdoors/

https://infographic.statista.com/no..._billion_people_still_defecate_outdoors_n.jpg

Next, IQ, one of the best indicators of integration capability into advanced societies.

https://static.iq-research.info/20150809/img/iq_by_country.png

http://cdn3.chartsbin.com/chartimages/l_1454_5e98bb62151888364dab530706dd6742

Now don't come back to me and tell me the numbers are wrong. I agree it's possible they might be off. If you want to argue this point show me a map where the average IQ of sub-Sahara Africans is greater than North Americans, Asians or Europeans or that most of Africa is more peaceful than Norway.

Now it's racist to say every single African is like that, however letting in the best based on meritocracy is not evil, it infinitely more logical that a random lottery. Except those are not the kind of people the Democrats want.

Saying they can't vote and making sure they don't vote are 2 different things. I agree that legally they can't vote but the reality is they do.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/blogs/illegal-aliens-really-do-vote-and-always-for-democrats
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/may/30/illegals-in-virginia-registered-vote-in-elections/

Now once again before you reply about the second article, saying "It's only 5,500 people, it makes no difference", the point I'm trying to make is that even the left leaning media, you know the bunch that go dark on topics that are pro-republican, even they report that it happens. I disagree with the numbers, but people that don't respect the immigration laws probably don't care about the laws for voting either. Why wouldn't they attempt to vote for the party that will allow their whole family to boarder hop and give them free shit? And even if it was only a fraction of them doing it, example 10%, a bigger pool = more people in the 10%.

And just to end it off, I hate republican and conservatives too, it just so happens however that as a right leaning libertarian I have more in common with their view than I do with lefties.

lol india

Low IQ is in direct correlation with violence.

https://infographic.statista.com/no..._billion_people_still_defecate_outdoors_n.jpg

https://static.iq-research.info/20150809/img/iq_by_country.png

http://cdn3.chartsbin.com/chartimages/l_1454_5e98bb62151888364dab530706dd6742

Still want to know if you would vote yes to something you didn't agree with.

Still want to know if you would vote yes to something you didn't agree with.

No I wouldn't, unless somebody changed my opinion with valid arguments I may not have considered.

The key point though, they don't need to vote on DACA at the moment. It's valid until mid-March. Basically they could remove the DACA issue all together, vote on extending funding and then deal with it in February. Except Democrats are holding American government worker hostage to get protection for their illegals. If you believe it's fair to disadvantage Americans in favor of non Americans, your entitled to that opinion but it speaks volumes.

lol india

Low IQ is in direct correlation with violence.

I know but some people don't think so I put them separate. In reality IQ encompass EVERYTHING, criminality, likelihood of teen pregnancy, delay of gratification, etc.. If you had a society where the lowest IQ was 110 you'd probably have almost a utopia. But in 2018 we idolize dumb people and shame smart people. A fucking Orwellian distopia.

You may identify yourself as a right leaning libertarian but your positions are aligned with the full right-wing conservatives.

It's also strange that you get your panties in a bunch if a few thousand illegal immigrants have voted but are perfectly okay with a hostile foreign country influencing the results of a presidential election.

Don't pretend to know me. The topics I chose to voice on MR are aligned with certain politicians and that's simply because I have an avenue to advance what I want. If I could convince other people too, it ups the chances I get what I want.

Now why do I care about the US so much as a Canadian? It's because of their influence. When we have leaders like Macron, Merkle, and locally Trudope letting people flood into the country you need a leader to show the opposite. Who better than Trump, he takes a hard line against it. Do I believe in Trump to the same extent as the screeching SJWs did in Hitlery Cunton, not even remotely but back to my original point I will support them so long as they advance the change I want.

I'll give you another example, I hated Harper, didn't like what he was doing with Science Canada but I voted for him because at least he let me keep more money in my pocket and upped the TFSA limit to $10,000. Than was the less of two evils, the other being Trudope who is spending Canada into oblivion to up his SJW cred.

To your last point, do you self a favor an read into the matter. To date there has been more Russia collusion with Uranium 1 and the Clinton foundation than proof they influenced the elections in Trumps favor. I'm just waiting for that memo to be released, sadly don't think it will because by the sounds of it shit will get real.

Let's just stick to what we have proof of, keep repeating for over a year that the russians made Trump win and not having any proof doesn't make it truth. Let's leave that to the morons on CNN to bring it up at least once a week to keep the simple minded watching it in a constant excited state.

Let's just stick to what we have proof of, keep repeating for over a year that the russians made Trump win and not having any proof doesn't make it truth. Let's leave that to the morons on CNN to bring it up at least once a week to keep the simple minded watching it in a constant excited state.
To get proof, the FBI inquiry has to happen. Dismissing it as a witch hunt is just ignorant because we don't have the facts yet and only that inquiry will provide them.

Benghazi and Obama's birth certificate have proven how much the simple minded like to repeat the same things over and over again. It did wonders for Fox News ratings.

To get proof, the FBI inquiry has to happen. Dismissing it as a witch hunt is just ignorant because we don't have the facts yet and only that inquiry will provide them.

Benghazi and Obama's birth certificate have proven how much the simple minded like to repeat the same things over and over again. It did wonders for Fox News ratings.

Here, watch these you get both sides:

Whoever's right, democrats should have nothing to worry about if as the Fake news network says, is just pro-trump blah-blah.

They should pull a senile Feinstein move and leak it. Just like she leaked a sensitive testimony looking into Fusion GPS, the fake Russia Dossier that the DNC paid to have put together. She did it so they all could get their story the same.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/2565...ein-says-someone-pressured-her-ryan-saavedra#

It's also strange that you get your panties in a bunch if a few thousand illegal immigrants have voted
but are perfectly okay with a hostile foreign country influencing the results of a presidential election
still believing that BS eh? ya maybe hillary can still somehow become prez & unicorns & bigfoot are real too!

White House says: Democrats Having Temper Tantrum + wamenz march

They are on what now, 4th investigation in a year and still nothing. What's with Benghazi, you don't believe it happened or what? You can't just throw in a name and not explain why. :D
The birth certificate really entertained some morons for a while, can't believe Americans don't know their own laws when it comes to giving birth and citizenship.

They are on what now, 4th investigation in a year and still nothing. What's with Benghazi, you don't believe it happened or what? You can't just throw in a name and not explain why. :D
The birth certificate really entertained some morons for a while, can't believe Americans don't know their own laws when it comes to giving birth and citizenship.
The attack on Benghazi happened but there wasn't really such a big scandal. That didn't stop the morons at Fox News from producing 1100 segments in the 20 months following the attack.

The attack on Benghazi happened but there wasn't really such a big scandal. That didn't stop the morons at Fox News from producing 1100 segments in the 20 months following the attack.

ohh ya the drama is always huge when it comes to the blame game. I don't watch mainstream media, but I do see how hooked they are on chewing on the same thing forever, or till something else pop up when I scroll through news online.

ohh ya the drama is always huge when it comes to the blame game. I don't watch mainstream media, but I do see how hooked they are on chewing on the same thing forever, or till something else pop up when I scroll through news online.

The secret is coming up with new controversies so fast that the media can't keep up. Normally a US president wouldn't survive the scandal of cheating on his pregnant wife with a porn star but this wasn't even the biggest story of that day.

The secret is coming up with new controversies so fast that the media can't keep up. Normally a US president wouldn't survive the scandal of cheating on his pregnant wife with a porn star but this wasn't even the biggest story of that day.

And a pornstar's word is the Gospel?

What I don't get is she starts off with a letter saying nothing ever happened

Screen-Shot-2018-01-12-at-3.23.59-PM-768x639.png

Then she goes full 180, "We had an affair" which was given to a Supermarket tabloid magazine, you know the kind that also say Bat-boy exists and then she conveniently is starting a promotional tour "Make america horny again".

To me it sounds like a good publicity stunt and Lame stream media is gobbling it up without fact checking as usual. Publish first, fact check after.

However I'm open to the fact that it might be true though, we'll just have to see.

Let's be honest, for 130K I would bump ugly for 30 seconds. I'm guessing that would be his HUGE performance that he would call sex all night. I slept with an ugly woman for only 300 when I was 22 so I might not be the right person to talk about this.

'Members of the House on Thursday said they viewed a “shocking” classified memo allegedly detailing abuse of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) by senior Justice Department and Federal Bureau of Investigations officials in relation to the investigation of the Trump campaign and called for it to be declassified and available to the public immediately.'

'Members of the House on Thursday said they viewed a “shocking” classified memo allegedly detailing abuse of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) by senior Justice Department and Federal Bureau of Investigations officials in relation to the investigation of the Trump campaign and called for it to be declassified and available to the public immediately.'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpDDz2yt8JA

so shocking that Trump reauthorized FISA?

Excuse me if I value the objective thruth and facts over being right a 100% of the time, I looked further into it and yes because this is a money bill they can't force it through with a simple 51 vote. But you were also wrong in believing that the Senate requires 60 vote for every bill to be passed. Also let's not pretend that it's some great bill to solve all the country's problems that the democrats are voting againsts, it's a fucking continuing resolution to kick this down the road for an other month. Same thing rinse and repeat in 4 week.

So you're going to completely duck the actual point I was making about there being a bipartisan bill on immigration that was presented to him and he turned it down? You'd rather argue about shitholes again? There was a deal to be made but he let Stephen Miller get into his little head and blow the whole thing up. So much for the deal making president.

What's your point? Yes a lot of these countries, are poor, underdeveloped, corrupt and violent. I've said as much in previous posts. Your view seems to be that this is the natural state of these countries rather than a reflection of the developmental stage of the country. Everyone was shitting outside at some point in history and dying of terrible disseases and you know what hapenned? Economic development and the industrial revolution allowed for western countries to improve their surroundings.

China was a shithole 40 years ago and look at them now, Modi got elected in India partly for his platform of significantly improving the hygiene of his country.

You need to start finding better sources, as for voter fraud, this a country with 300 million people of course there's going to be some measurable amount of voter fraud simply due its sheer size. There are illegals that will have voted, just as there will be white american citizens voting in 2 states and supposidely dead people voting too.

If you were so concerned about the integrity of the electoral process you should look into the absurdity of how it's managed in the first place. Everything from partisan (in both cases) redistricting, voter ID laws (that on the surface seem like sensible legislation, but in practice serve as ethnic and racial filter because everything is partisan like that), laws that forcibly remove you from the voter registration roll if you decided to not vote in 2 elections in a row and forgot to fill out a form.

What free shit are these border hopper getting? Arguably they get a hell of a lot less free shit than poor americans who aren't working, they're not eligible for child benefits, medicaid, section 8 housing, food stamps. All things your typical poor american citizen gets while paying next to no tax.

Back