Donald John Trump is no longer president: what does it mean for you?

Lol art from a London museum

ElRZHHFWMAERNyT

ElRZHHEXIAE02GJ

Can you imagine how strong the TDS must be for the UK allow this in a museum in London?

Last edited:
C’est plus toi qui est continuellement triggered aussitôt que tu vois de quoi qui liche pas le cul de ton sauveur.

This is just sad at this point. As Biden struggles to answer a question, his campaign staff orders reporters away. You can still hear him rambling in the background while the reporters are being moved away.

It wouldn't surprise me that we don't see him in public at all until after the election.

Last edited:
not bad you have a guy that doesn't know on which world he lives and another one that just lives in another world... future looks bright.... as a nuclear bomb flash does :(

This is just sad at this point. As Biden struggles to answer a question, his campaign staff orders reporters away. You can still hear him rambling in the background while the reporters are being moved away.

http://youtu.be/QAspYonkDQc

It wouldn't surprise me that we don't see him in public at all until after the election.

But, but, but according to Brust because Trump mispronounced the name of an African country which I bet 95% of Americans don't even exists, they are both equal in mental fitness.

It's freaking elder abuse what they are doing to him.

Seeing him in this state makes me want to know what drug(s) they gave him for the debate, or did they get lucky and it was a good day?

But, but, but according to Brust because Trump mispronounced the name of an African country which I bet 95% of Americans don't even exists, they are both equal in mental fitness.

Seeing him in this state makes me want to know what drug(s) they gave him for the debate, or did they get lucky and it was a good day?
b2dc0c4c26ba8ae057cbf93457550ac4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

giphy.gif

Republican or Democrat, doesn't matter, if you give them the opportunity to cheat they will cheat.

This time PV exposes a Texas republican paying to harvest votes.

https://www.projectveritas.com/news...es-voter-to-change-vote-from-cornyn-to-hegar/

Now that it a republican doing it, can we say the elections are not 100% secure?

Two-Buttons.jpg

Oh and another Biden tape dropped, this one a phone call. Waiting 48hours for the dust to settle before fully commenting.

Also a former Biden business partner on Tucker's show tonight.

I maintain, this is better than any TV show or movie I've watched.

You know Democrats are loving all this shit that is dropping about Biden corruption. For one, mainstream media are not covering it which limits the impact of these revelations on most of the public and two; it will facilitate his replacement by Kamala ASAP should he win.

un pedo?

a date toute les photos jai vue il foure des femmes.
I don't know, not everything "leaked out" from the laptop yet. But according the ones who've seen it, there are a lot of disturbing minor stuff and shit. The "leaked" ones are nothing compared to them.

We will see

I don't know, not everything "leaked out" from the laptop yet. But according the ones who've seen it, there are a lot of disturbing minor stuff and shit. The "leaked" ones are nothing compared to them.

We will see

Unfortunately we wont...that's the problem. Or if we do, it's going to be too late and it will give the presidency to Kamala...

Back