Donald John Trump is no longer president: what does it mean for you?

Il blâme l'importation de drogue venant de l'Amérique Latine, mais il ne blâme pas ceux qui la contrebande et consomme dans son propre pays.

C'est de la faute aux mexicains si ont est des drogué lol

Criss que le veux voir le devis de cette job là!

J'imagine une clause

Greatest wall ever
Most impressive steel beam ever

Urgence nationnal , Miguel s'en vient en marchant lentement avec son sombrero pi ses maracas en chantant:

They call me Cuban Pete
I'm the king of the Rumba beat
When I play the Maracas I go
Chick chicky boom
Chick chicky boom

Est-ce que le Canada peut construire un firewall contre les médias américains et les tweets de Trump?

koi sa prend pour déclarer lurgence nationnal?

Il le gueule par la fenetre et c'est tout?

Comme dans the office quand Michael Scoot déclare bankruptcy.

Sti que je mennuie de Creed.

That's not how this works, that's not how any of it works.

Congress can pass a joint resolution to declare the emergency over, if it passes in the house, the senate must vote on it within 18 days.

If it passes in the senate, Trump can veto the resolution, unless it is a 66% majority vote, in which case he is unable to veto.

fuuu

https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/budget-fy2019.pdf

Advances American Interests in the Middle East. The Budget fully supports the new, 10-
year Memorandum of Understanding between the United States and Israel, including $3.3 billion in
Foreign Military Financing grant assistance to bolster Israel’s capacity to defend itself and maintain
its qualitative military edge.

je comprend pas pourquoi faut que les US donne du cash pour les guerre des autres.

LOL, what a sad loser.. I remember when the news broke, all those celebrities cried outrage, racism...……...ah well.

Steve Says: Taking on the 'Never-Trumpers'
A New York Times op-ed caught my eye this week because it somehow included everything the Trump-haters have been saying for the past two years.

Back