Donald John Trump is no longer president: what does it mean for you?

True but i didn't say he is some kind of genius.
But genius or not when you hang with people of that level it's entirely possible that he hears a thing or two that normies like you and I have no access to. Think about it. I'm not even talking about important corporate secret or any of those sort, or that he is some critical figure that holds some important information. But like wtv goes, gossip, or some hearsay and rumors from his acquintainces of that level, etc etc. you know some info can be leaked within the circle but stay within the circle.
Or, it's also entirely possible that he is some kind of neck beard cheetos eating conspiracy theorist posting some nutty shit on twitter, but tbh this assumption sounds more illogical to me. I mean we are talking about a son of the top dog of one of wealthiest countries in the world right? Not some little rich kid in your little neighborhood?

As for Ben Netanyahu, sure like i said he may be rightfully facing justice for whatever he did, or he may be getting politically assassinated, possible? Yea? No?

And btw this isn't directed to you but before another one get triggered, we are just talking to talk right? I'm only throwing out some possibilities. No need to get triggered lol
It's just an entertainment

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

where do you see me getting triggered? I'm born back when there were no triggers assigned at birth and I'm too old to claim one now.

the fact that the son of some kingpin writes something on twitter does not amount to much more than 144 characters. is it possible that it's true? sure. is it possible it's hot air coming out of his ass? more than likely.

some people cried when the mafia don was shot, because he helped them one way or another. every bad person does some good and every good person does some bad. Netanyahu had his time; he's been around politics for more than 20 years in a place where politics are as dirty as they get. I recall there was a riot at Concordia many years ago because some genius thought it would be a good idea to have him talk at a university full of arabs and at that point he had already been a personality for some time. lucky for him they're looking at some of the minor stuff he's done. I've seen the same thing in other countries. They'll give him a year, he'll write a book, have a reduced sentence, he'll do 3 months somewhere where he'll be treated like a king and he'll enjoy his millions after that, when he could go under for a long long time instead.

where do you see me getting triggered? I'm born back when there were no triggers assigned at birth and I'm too old to claim one now.

the fact that the son of some kingpin writes something on twitter does not amount to much more than 144 characters. is it possible that it's true? sure. is it possible it's hot air coming out of his ass? more than likely.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHLUA9DxcqQ

some people cried when the mafia don was shot, because he helped them one way or another. every bad person does some good and every good person does some bad. Netanyahu had his time; he's been around politics for more than 20 years in a place where politics are as dirty as they get. I recall there was a riot at Concordia many years ago because some genius thought it would be a good idea to have him talk at a university full of arabs and at that point he had already been a personality for some time. lucky for him they're looking at some of the minor stuff he's done. I've seen the same thing in other countries. They'll give him a year, he'll write a book, have a reduced sentence, he'll do 3 months somewhere where he'll be treated like a king and he'll enjoy his millions after that, when he could go under for a long long time instead.
Buddy, read
I said it's not directed to you, i was talking about the other guy

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

breaking: apparently this whole circus is used by politicians to solidify their status and move up in the ranks, on both sides.
the hearings are complete so Nunes is out to lunch. he had weeks to come up with this and failed.

Trump's rating has always been in the 40-44% range, whatever happened. he has a very loyal supporters and he is expected to end his term within that range even if he publicly states that he killed OJ's wife.

So now, version 5 (or wtv, I've lost count) of the alternate story is that the Ukrainians conspired against trump becoming president? FFS, get a fucking grip America... Most of the rest of the world rooted against Trump. It's not rocket science.

Did the Ukrainians look in their crystal ball then and foresee that Trump would be tough on their corruption? is that what they were afraid of?
If they had such clairvoyance they should have paid more attention to their border with Russia a little while ago?

Pay-for-play? Is that when the labels pay radio stations to run their songs? Go home Rudy, you're drunk.

Fuck it, I'd gladly welcome some form of war as a distraction from these old farts standing on their soap boxes and spewing their demented non-sense at each other. Let's give the media/pundits a break here.

Let's go back to W's playbook: let's find something scary/ a common enemy to unite the nation or something.

Last edited:
No one's going to have Nunes step down over this. In Trump's america, Shokin is a "good guy" and Rudy is doing the Lord's work.
Ethics violations are a badge of honour these days. The more people get dragged in this "witch hunt" and "fake news" the merrier.

For those who want a left leaning centrist take from someone who doesn't like Trump but that does not suffer from TDS.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ZewXzRxRen0/

Tim Pool routinely calls out both side for their BS and is a good source for perspective on issues these days.

Skip to 14min mark if you want to hear specifically about Nunes and how once again they are reporting based on hearsay.

Somebody's got cold feet. Mr wannabe hero is now dovish on impeachment. If you read between the lines of "I want to confer with my colleagues and constituents" that's just doublespeak for "I want to have others in on this as an excuse to help soften the blow back directed at my F-up"

Do it Schitt. Send it to the Senate. I look forward to you taking the witness stand. Just remember that if he employs his own "truths" there, he'll be eligible for a new orange jumpsuit according to the precedent set by the democrats that so gleefully invoked for Trump linked persons.

EKLO5AYU0AAE6Y_.jpg

Schiff knows that the impeachment will lead to the senate saying no. Everyone knows that. He also knows that the left wants the impeachment to pass; they just can't vote no on impeachment. He's just trying to make sure that his supporters understand that he works for them and that he wants to do as they say since they elected him. He wants to pass off as a man of the people. He doesn't want to be the guy who led an impeachment on his own, but the guy who led an impeachment supported by America, and when it fails, America should be angry and vote against Trump next year. Although he makes way more sense than he did during the hearings, it can be seen as him backtracking although he's not.

Everything we see (impeachment proceedings, Giuliani's letter, etc.) is just each side trying to sway voters to their side. Nobody worth their salt would bet $1 on Trump being removed from office. We're now in December, so it's less than 1 year from the next election, and it looks like it will be a close one again. Each vote will count, so the whole show is basically a campaign in disguise.

Schiff knows that the impeachment will lead to the senate saying no. Everyone knows that. He also knows that the left wants the impeachment to pass; they just can't vote no on impeachment. He's just trying to make sure that his supporters understand that he works for them and that he wants to do as they say since they elected him. He wants to pass off as a man of the people. He doesn't want to be the guy who led an impeachment on his own, but the guy who led an impeachment supported by America, and when it fails, America should be angry and vote against Trump next year. Although he makes way more sense than he did during the hearings, it can be seen as him backtracking although he's not.

Everything we see (impeachment proceedings, Giuliani's letter, etc.) is just each side trying to sway voters to their side. Nobody worth their salt would bet $1 on Trump being removed from office. We're now in December, so it's less than 1 year from the next election, and it looks like it will be a close one again. Each vote will count, so the whole show is basically a campaign in disguise.

Supported by America. ROFL. If they read the news, they'd have already known that even as the Mueller investigation wrapped up, the people didn't support impeachment so why try again.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/440883-majority-of-americans-dont-support-impeachment-poll

As for his colleagues, they spew their bullshit about only proceeding with impeachment if its bipartisan. Well no Republican voted for it and one Democrat had enough of their shit and flip. Yet again they pressed on. That's why it's his crusade and why I think it's laughable that now all of a sudden it's important.

I agree completely with your statement about each side playing a game to influence the elections. Where I diverge is the fact that Democrats are grasping at straws and using the "impeach for anything because orange man bad" strategy against the will of the people whereas Trump going after Biden is him fulfilling a campaign promise of draining the swamp. And don't worry, Romney's kid and other Republicans are involved in this Burisma scandle too and they should not be spared either.

every time Trump meddles in someone else's plate in the stupidest possible way, an elf dies. There might be nobody left to make toys this year.

"I no longer share the same understanding as the Commander in Chief who appointed me, in regards to the key principle of good order and discipline."

View attachment 41307

It gets better.

He pardoned others that were accused / convicted of war crimes and he’d like to showcase them on the next campaign.

Because nothing says respect the rules of engagement like presidential pardons to people that have crossed ethical lines.

Gallagher got off easy because prosecutors overstepped their boundaries when tracking down a leak.

https://www.businessinsider.com/tru...war-criminal-on-campaign-trail-report-2019-11

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back