Donald John Trump is no longer president: what does it mean for you?

What if.

The entire Russian thing is a carefully constructed problem created by the Trump administration to cover the fact that Israel acted as a foreign influence to get Trump elected?

Did I get fucked up last night? Yes. Is this at least feasible? Also yes.

What if.

Lefties have been SO invested in the Russia bullshit for 2+ years that now that it's been proven there was nothing there, they are left grasping at straws.

Put the kool-aid down!

I don't know if you're referring to me. As i've said a few times, I am far from a lefty. I got super high on edibles and had a crazy conspiracy conversation with a friend.

also, did you spoke with dolphins that day?

?

Is it really completely insane to think that Trump could have been pushing the Russia thing just as much to distract the Democrats from what Kushner has been doing to forward the interests of Israel?

That's completely insane, but Clinton running an international child smuggling ring through a pizza place is "q's plan"

I don't think I'm the only one who needs to put down the coolaid.

?

Is it really completely insane to think that Trump could have been pushing the Russia thing just as much to distract the Democrats from what Kushner has been doing to forward the interests of Israel?

That's completely insane, but Clinton running an international child smuggling ring through a pizza place is "q's plan"

I don't think I'm the only one who needs to put down the coolaid.

Not insane, but based on how things went down, Obama (and even Clinton) would have to have been involved. The rabbit hole just got deeper!

Seems pretty obvious by now that Obama tapped the tower. Maybe Trump even knew about (it is his tower), so he walked around screaming Russia, calling Russia, inviting Russians over, so the entire fed was like a bloodhound on it, while Kushner and Israel did whatever it was they are up to.

I have no proof or evidence of this, it's just a "what if" that we came up with.

I would join this conversation, but never been on drugs, even now that it's legal. people only telling me that they're going to give me some edibles to try it, but never actually do lol

Trump Call To Release Migrants In Sanctuary Cities EXPOSES Far Left

In what may be one of the strangest turns liberal celebrity Cher, who had previously called for allowing Dreamers into our homes, expresses shock at the idea of Trump bringing illegal immigrants to sanctuary cities like Los Angeles.

In an even more hilarious turn, Trump screenshots Cher and says he agrees with her!

The liberal left was okay with 12.000 illegals per year coming into the United States, but they didn't count on them becoming 10x that number per quarter, because of the economic (and dictatorial) crisis in South America.

Trump will be re-elected 2020, and all credit goes to dumb demorats, alt lefts and their low iq trump hating bandwagoners lol

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

I've said it in the past. Since 2016 the Democrats have been trying to vilify Trump at all costs. If they keep it up it will cost them the 2020 elections.

That move was political genius. Not bad for an idiot ;)

As far as 2020 goes; yes the liberal media has probably done more to help Trump than hurt him over the past few years. Most people can see through it by now it seems. However, just keep in mind how few votes Trump actually got. The only reason he won was because his opponent was basically the personification of evil and people couldn't bring themselves to vote for her, even if they weren't voting Trump.

If the Democrats manage to find a candidate that is even somewhat likeable, Trump will have a lot of work to do.

That move was political genius. Not bad for an idiot ;)

As far as 2020 goes; yes the liberal media has probably done more to help Trump than hurt him over the past few years. Most people can see through it by now it seems. However, just keep in mind how few votes Trump actually got. The only reason he won was because his opponent was basically the personification of evil and people couldn't bring themselves to vote for her, even if they weren't voting Trump.

If the Democrats manage to find a candidate that is even somewhat likeable, Trump will have a lot of work to do.

Bernie Sanders. If they push Bernie Sanders as Democrat candidate we will have an actual presidential race but even then it might be too little too late.

Also note how everyone stopped sanctifying Joe Biden. Even SNL started making fun of him which is a real good idea on their part, to ease up a bit on Trump. Not that it improved the show, it's been sucking badly all season but still it's better than last year and the year before.

*crickets chirping*

What, did all the Trump haters go into a massive depression now that the "tactical nuke" to take down Trump, AKA the Mueller report, turned out to be a dud like we knew it was going to be.

Now that the interference operation is over, I imagine they can start to focus on the real criminal activity without being lambasted for trying to obstruct "justice".

I feel like Trump caused his own problem with the obstruction case.

Assuming the findings are correct, and that he had no real connections to Russia, why not just let the investigation go unhindered? If he absolutely knew that he had done nothing wrong, why not just let it happen in the background instead of constantly talking about it?

A few people said that his own ego would be his undoing. Whether or not that is true is yet to be seen, but he gave the dems more ammo than he needed to.

Either way, the election is in 18 months. At this point no impeachment proceeding would be considered, they'll just try and use it as a rally cry. Whether or not they come up with a likeable candidate that both far left and centrist democrats will vote for is the question.

Back